The Bose SoundLink Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose SoundLink Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width: 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817581745
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does sound link work with iPad air
- Asked by Adam S
I have a Bose Sound link 11 and it connects to my IPad Air with excellent results via the Bluetooth I have a Bose Sound link 11 and it connects to my IPad Air with excellent results via the Bluetooth . It is very easy to set up and you should be up and running in less than 1 minute. …
- Answered by Gary F H
Can I run audio through Bose Sounlink Air AND my Apple TV simultaneously?
- Asked by Robert M from Basking Ridge
You can select multiple speakers through iTunes, including the Bose SoundLink Air. When you click t You can select multiple speakers through iTunes, including the Bose SoundLink Air. When you click the multiple speakers menu in the lower right, a window pops up with speakers that you can select. The trick is to realize that the window only shows 2 outputs by default. You can either expand the window, or scroll down to see all the outputs available to you. (I almost returned this unit until I figured that little trick.) Good luck! …
- Answered by Eldon P from Simi Valley
how do you play itunes through the speakers?
- Asked by Kevin K from Elmont
Can I connect multiple Soundlink Air speakers
- Asked by Xavier P from Durham
You can if you are streaming from iTunes from your Mac/PC.
You can only stream to one Airplay dev You can if you are streaming from iTunes from your Mac/PC.
You can only stream to one Airplay device from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch …
- Answered by Michael G from Cary
Can I stream audio from other sites (Youtube, Netflix, Spotify...) from my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Juan Fernando P from Coral Gables