The Bose SoundLink Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose SoundLink Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width: 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817581745
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect multiple Soundlink speakers to my iPad or iPod using bluetooth? It seems that I can only connect to one at a time.
- Asked by Mitch K from Winnipeg
Hi Dear go to product info in the highites you will read this .,,,,,,,
Stream music to multiple roo Hi Dear go to product info in the highites you will read this .,,,,,,,
Stream music to multiple rooms with additional SoundLink Air systems.
yes is my answer to you , …
- Answered by Luis R from Toronto
I have a home stereo system connected to my macbook pro through headset input. Can I do a midi multilayer and add the bose airplay?
- Asked by Armando M from Channahon
No answers yet
Can i bring the system to a beach or places wirelessly?
- Asked by Ryan M
Yes! For some reason, this feature isnt really advertised. All you have to do is hold the reset but Yes! For some reason, this feature isnt really advertised. All you have to do is hold the reset button down until the wifi light on the speaker turns orange. Then you use your ios device to connect to the wifi network called "bose soundlink air". I think this only works for music thats actually on your device and not for streaming but I could be wrong. Another option is to use an av cable and connect wired to the device, which works for all non-ios devices as well.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Jonathan M from Boston
Using home wifi, can the Bose SoundLink Air pick up other audio sites (e.g. Spotify) from an iMac, not just the iTunes library?
- Asked by Robin H O from Bangalow
Once you have Bose sound-link linked to your home wireless network. if you are using a desktop or la Once you have Bose sound-link linked to your home wireless network. if you are using a desktop or laptop you just press option and click the volume control on the top right corner on the finder and select your sound link from the list.
If you are using spotify app on your iphone or ipad, first you play a song, then tab the album cover, then tab the volume control icon, the airplay icon will be on the right of the volume control bar. …
- Answered by Fede A from Morrow
how do you play itunes through the speakers?
- Asked by Kevin K from Elmont
When the speaker is connected to your wireless network there will be a small rectangular box appeari When the speaker is connected to your wireless network there will be a small rectangular box appearing next to your volume control in iTunes. Click this and it will ask which output you would like to use for sound. Select the Bose Soundlink Air and hey presto - it will stream the sound from your Mac to the speakers!
(I know because that is what I do with mine) …
- Answered by Nick E
Sure does. You can Airplay directly to it once the Sounbdlink is setup on your Wifih network. A go Sure does. You can Airplay directly to it once the Sounbdlink is setup on your Wifih network. A good option is to have iTunes running (Home Sharing enabled) on your iMac or MacBook Pro and control from your iPad via the Remote App. I have several speakers setup and can control volume on each one independently using the Remote App. …
- Answered by Tim J from Cobble Hill