Bump, bash, crash and splash with your iPhone safely housed in this polycarbonate shell and rubberised inner iPhone case. Perfect for sports like skiing, biking, skating, motocross, auto-racing and many more.
Optrix easily attaches to your helmet or sports equipment with the supplied 3M industrial adhesives. Just stick it and start filming.
Add sports data such as speed and g-force to your action video with the Optrix VideoSport or VideoPro apps. Download either one or both to lock focus, add data to your videos and much more.
- 1080p HD action videos
- Extremely rugged military-grade housing
- Use an Optrix app to overlay sports data, such as speed, g-force or GPS trail on videos
- Mounts anywhere; multiple base mounts Included
- Machined metal quick-release lever
- Aluminium and glass 175-degree lens
- Rubberised iPhone case included
- 3M industrial adhesive for easy and secure mounting
Did you notice?Optrix apps let you overlay data such as MPH and g-force to your videos.
Apple Recommends ForCapture and share your outdoor adventures with friends on your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
What's in the Box?
- Optrix XD Rugged Case
- Rubberised iPhone case
- Curved base mount (with 3M adhesive)
- Flat base mount (with 3M adhesive)
- Quick release lever
- Safety leash and lens cap
- Mfr. Part Number : OPT-002-A
- UPC or EAN No. : 859229003084
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Samantha P from Blue Hill
Unfortunately the iPod sled is not included (it would have made it a really good buy if it had).
Al so strangely on the box it quotes waterproof to 53cm and a leaflet inside reads "water resistant not waterproof ! Optrix was designed to be used in all types of weather for all types of sports. Optrix is watertight and works in snow, rain and the occasional drop in a puddle. Optrix is not meant to be taken under water or used for sports like wake boarding and surfing." …
- Answered by Keith H
- Asked by John C from Marysville
We certify the product to the 53cm depth for 30 minutes. We have had a lot of customers go a lot deeper than that without problems but we have not certified it beyond the depth on the package. If you are very concerned I would take the case "empty" down below the depth you want to use it at and if you don't get any leaks then you should be fine. Also make sure to attached the safety leach when mounting in water.
- Answered by John W from Novato
53cm not for scuba diving
- Answered by Damian H