Beats Studio Headphones deliver professional-grade sound for professionals and audiophiles alike. They're tuned for all genres of music and made for relentless, heavy-duty use. The Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones are the iconic flagship product for Beats by Dr. Dre. The active noise-cancellation feature gives Studio headphones a unique level of power and performance.
Powerful enough to block out a jet engine
Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise-cancellation technology amplifies the music as it blocks out noise, giving you consistently powerful and intense sound.
Extra comfortable ear cups
Super plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials, the ear cups make sure you'll be cool and comfortable even during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side also acts as a mute button when you press it. No need to take them off to talk.
A flawless and iconic fit
Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio Headphones. No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song.
- Two AAA batteries power the technology that blocks out external sound for powerful, crystal-clear sound
- Each earcup works like a powerful mini-speaker, playing music at all volumes without any distortion
- Delivers the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing and playback
- Built with exceptionally high-quality materials to withstand life on the road
- Unique folding body for easy packing and extra portability
- Switch tracks and change volume from the cable
- Adjustable cable extension gives you room and freedom to move
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
- Two AAA batteries
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 140 cm
- Batteries: AAA
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00073-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000821
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have to use batteries in order to use the studio beats?
- Asked by Michelle B from Brooklyn
Yes they take 2 AAA's at all time since they are noise canceling. When getting some parts for my dad Yes they take 2 AAA's at all time since they are noise canceling. When getting some parts for my dad I discovered that harbor Freight carries large 18 or 20 packs of these for a mere $4. I decided to try them thinking they were junk, but they are not! They last forever! I use my beats at work every day for over 8 hours a day and I usually only have to change batteries every 4 months or longer. …
- Answered by Julie J from Saint Paul
Can Dr.Dre studios be used with an Iphone 4?
- Asked by Carla B from Livonia
Yes they do, I have both and they work just fine. Enjoy!!!
- Answered by Selwyn J from Apo
Can I use the Beats headphones for non apple products as well (such as for samsung mobile phones)?
- Asked by Sharon J from Perth
Yes you can although the control talk buttons may not remote control your device.
Best to try some!
- Answered by Chander A from Milton Keynes
can u connect them to a computer
- Asked by Cian C
- Answered by Alex H from North Lakes