Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to your Mac and share it with your friends. Advanced hardware H.264 encoding lets you capture in high quality while maintaining low file sizes, so you can post on the internet easily.
A single HDMI pass-through cable connects the Game Capture HD to your console, and the included software makes it easy to record even if you forget to press the record button. Flashback Recording lets you slide back in time on your Mac and hit the record button retroactively.
With one click you can share your gameplay on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, and use the included software to trim your gaming scenes and pass them through iMovie or Final Cut.
- HD recording for Playstation and Xbox
- HDMI pass-through cable
- Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Included software lets you trim gaming scenes
- Advanced H.264 compression
- Supported resolutions include 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- No power supply needed
Did you notice?Flashback Recording lets you record your gaming scenes retroactively.
Apple Recommends ForRecording and sharing your gaming accolades online.
What's in the Box?
- Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorder
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- PlayStation 3 cable
- Resolution: Supported resolutions: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Height: 24 mm/0.94 in.
- Width: 73 mm/2.87 in.
- Weight: 5 oz./142 g
- Length: 109 mm/4.29 in.
- Mac OS X v10.7
- 2.0GHz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Windows 7
- 2.0GHz or faster dual core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: 10025010
- UPC or EAN No.: 4260195390485
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
If I have my elgato hooked up to my xbox can I play the xbox without the computer hooked up to the capture card?
- Asked by Amy D from Auburn
The device at a minimum needs power. So if the Elgato isn't plugged into the computer, you can inste The device at a minimum needs power. So if the Elgato isn't plugged into the computer, you can instead plug it into another source. Such as a usb on the xbox itself, or even a PS4, or your TV (if it has USB). …
- Answered by Daniel D from San Jose
Which mac book pros will work for an elgato game capture HD?
- Asked by Pedro E from Manhattan
Yes, your Macbook Pro will work for capture. Here are the system Elgato system requirements:
Mac: O Yes, your Macbook Pro will work for capture. Here are the system Elgato system requirements:
Mac: OS X 10.9 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable) …
- Answered by Steven S from Ball Ground
Does the elgato record voice, patry chat, and game sounds?
- Asked by Alexander A from Phoenixville