Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones
On-ear headphones with a deep and detailed sound.
- High-quality true sound from Bowers & Wilkins
- Lightweight aluminium construction with durable rubber
- Foldable with compact hard-shell carry case
- In-line remote control and microphone for use with iPhone and iPod
Apple Recommends For
Listening to music with high fidelity on your iPhone or iPod.
P3 headphones reveal whatever you listen to in detail with pristine highs and lows, an open midrange and all round balanced and natural performance.
Constructed from lightweight aluminium and durable rubber, with specially designed acoustic cloth ear pads with memory foam, P3 headphones are light and comfortable.
P3 headphones are highly portable, folding up for easy storage, with a hardshell carry case to protect them in your backpack or rucksack.
Made for iPad, iPod and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic, you can get the most out of your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Make hands-free iPhone calls and control your iPod without taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- High-definition Bowers & Wilkins sound
- Dynamic driver
- Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms
- Acoustic cloth earpads
- OFC cables
- In-line mic and remote
- Hard shell carry case
Did You Notice?
Dynamic 30-mm drivers and Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms with acoustic cloth earpads all combine to make these truly high-definition headphones.
- Other Features: Foldable,With Remote and Mic,Sound Isolating
- Inline Controls: Answer/End Call,Next Track,Pause,Play,Previous Track,Volume
- Usage: Travel
- Jack Type: Gold Plated,Straight
- Open & Closed Back: Closed
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- THD: <1%
- Driver Type: Diaphragm
- Driver Size: 30 mm
- Sound Pressure Level: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Cable Length: 120 cm
120GB 160GB (2009)
iPod classic 80GB
5th generation (video camera)
4th generation (video)
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones
- Hard shell carry case
- Universal cable
- Quick start guide
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346315024
- Mfr. Part Number: FP33545
Yes. Out of the box they sound muddy and very bass loaded. Burn them in over a weekend by playing loud music and they transform - the treble opens up, the midrange comes through and they sound very nice indeed. They remain slightly bass-forward, but nothing like the Beats headphones. They also drive nicely from an iPhone or iPod/Pad without separate amplification. …More
- Answered by N D R N
Do these headphones work for someone wearing hearing aides? (Not able to get enough amplification with ipad volume alone)
- Asked by Mary W from Milbank
No answers yet
Yes, they do, i don't have these headphones but the people at the apple store recommended them and showed me all their features, the pad is removable and the line can be replaced and separated from the ear pad. …More
- Answered by Matthew M