P3 headphones reveal whatever you listen to in detail with pristine highs and lows, an open midrange and all round balanced and natural performance.
Constructed from lightweight aluminium and durable rubber, with specially designed acoustic cloth ear pads with memory foam, P3 headphones are light and comfortable.
P3 headphones are highly portable, folding up for easy storage, with a hardshell carry case to protect them in your backpack or rucksack.
Made for iPad, iPod and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic, you can get the most out of your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Make hands-free iPhone calls and control your iPod without taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- High-definition Bowers & Wilkins sound
- Dynamic driver
- Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms
- Acoustic cloth earpads
- OFC cables
- In-line mic and remote
- Hard shell carry case
Did you notice?Dynamic 30-mm drivers and Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms with acoustic cloth earpads all combine to make these truly high-definition headphones.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music with high fidelity on your iPhone or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones
- Hard shell carry case
- Universal cable
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Mfr. Part Number : FP33537
- UPC or EAN No. : 714346315017
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes. Out of the box they sound muddy and very bass loaded. Burn them in over a weekend by playing lo ud music and they transform - the treble opens up, the midrange comes through and they sound very nice indeed. They remain slightly bass-forward, but nothing like the Beats headphones. They also drive nicely from an iPhone or iPod/Pad without separate amplification. …
- Answered by N D R N
Can you change the ear pads on the P3 once they become dirty or is there any leather switch outs available?
- Asked by Erica M from Cibolo
- Asked by Kiley M from Toronto
Yes, they do, i don't have these headphones but the people at the apple store recommended them and s howed me all their features, the pad is removable and the line can be replaced and separated from the ear pad. …
- Answered by Matthew M