Protect your Mac and personal information with the Kensington Wordlock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-Bar secures the lock to your notebook. The self-coiling cable stretches 1.8m so you can anchor your Mac to a desk, and then shrinks down to 15cm when you need to pack it easily.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-Bar provides most secure internal grip of your Mac
- 15cm coiled cable stretches to 1.8m
- Customisable four-letter word combination
Did you notice?Use this lock with any Mac notebook, iMac, Thunderbolt Display, Cinema Display or other Apple product that has a security slot.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Mac notebook safe and secure when you’re in a library or coffee shop.
- Mfr. Part Number: K64684
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252339421
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Compatible with products that have a security slot, such as MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Display. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Kevin C from Dallas
No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, this product (or anything like it) will not work. …
- Answered by William S from Castle Rock
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Richard C from El Paso
no, the macbook air and macbook pro with retina display do not have kensington locks
- Answered by Zach R
what is best lock for macbook pro
- Asked by Joanna W from Dallas
I bought this "Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock" and love it. It works well on I bought this "Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock" and love it. It works well on my 13" and 17" MacBook Pros. …
- Answered by Rusty J from San Francisco
Does this work with the macbook air
- Asked by Vargas L from Manhattan
No, it doesn't! The macbook air isn't compatible with kensington lock!
- Answered by Julian G from Tehran
Does this work with the iPad?
- Asked by Keiffer S from Decatur
Unfortunately, no. No model of the iPad, including the iPad 1, has a Kensington security lock slot.
- Answered by Adam W from Centreville