The XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Station lets you charge any combination of two iPod, iPhone or iPad devices at the same time. It easily accommodates most standard cases and its slim design fits neatly on a desk or countertop, eliminating the need for multiple charging cables. The rear supports adjust to accommodate device depths, and LED status indicators show when the devices are fully charged.
- Two charging bays
- Slim, sturdy and unobtrusive design fits neatly on most surfaces
- Rear supports adjust to accommodate device depth
- LED charging status indicators show battery life
- Each dock provides 10 watts of charging
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Rubberised feet on bottom provide a stable platform
Did you notice?The adjustable rear supports on the dock accommodate your iOS devices that are in standard-size cases.
Apple Recommends ForCharge more than one iPad, iPhone or iPod at the same time and with fewer cables.
What's in the Box?
- XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Station
- User guide
- Global adapters
- Power supply
- Power Source: AC
- UPC or EAN No.: 049720024934
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it have speakers so that i can play music ?
- Asked by Lisa M from Wooler
Will it work without a charger wire?
- Asked by Sultan A from Sharjah
The only way to charge your device is to connect it to a source of power using the cable.
You can p The only way to charge your device is to connect it to a source of power using the cable.
You can plug the cable into a powered USB port (Often on a computer or similar) or into the adapter for use in the mains electricity (the wall socket in a house), but there is no way to charge your device without the cable. …
- Answered by Tom J
Will this work with iPhone 4S in a bumper case and the new iPad with new swing over cover?
- Asked by Barbara P from Cleveland
Yes it works with both the Apple bumper case and the iPad smart cover for me.
- Answered by Vincent C from Saint Louis
Is there an adapter so that an iPhone 5 in a life case will work on this charger?
- Asked by Carla W from Moss Point
You will need to get a 30-pin to lightening adapter to just be able to charge the new iPhone on this You will need to get a 30-pin to lightening adapter to just be able to charge the new iPhone on this charger. That should also allow for additional room to fit around a case. …
- Answered by Jessica S from South Porcupine
Does this device work with the iPad 4
- Asked by Danny D from Revesby Heights