Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions, including dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. It's been tested and certified to meet U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Shock, rain and sand-resistant
- Protects your iPod touch from drops and impacts
- Integrated screen and port protectors
Did you notice?Tested and certified to meet Department of Defense standards for the U.S. and UK.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch from extreme environmental factors, such as dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and more.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Survivor Case
- Belt Clip
- UPC or EAN No. : 685387345014
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. 4th gen only
- Answered by Melissa L from Cincinnati
- Asked by Mahad M from Winnipeg
It depends... If you get it for the ipod touch and there is no damage to the case, then yes. But I still wouldnt recommend it. If its for the iPhone? No. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Remy G from Huntington Beach
No, the dimensions of this case are only for the 4th generation iPod Touch.
- Answered by Angela H from Ridgeland
- Asked by Angelina M from Calgary