Whether in the office or at home, Kontour monitor arms create a more productive and comfortable workspace. Elegantly designed with a forged aluminium body, Kontour mounts will stand the test of time both functionally and aesthetically.
- Arm swivels and extends for exact display placement
- Dynamic height adjustment using gas-spring technology with additional adjustment along the column
- Hinged cable management cover
- Heavy-duty, yet sleek, forged aluminium arms
- Maximum range of fingertip tilt forward and back
- Ideal for sit-stand applications
- Easily clamps to edge of desk
- Simple 3-step installation and integrated quick-release interface for easy mounting and maintenance
Did you notice?Dynamic height adjustment using gas-spring technology with additional adjustment along the column.
Apple Recommends ForMounting your monitor securely and elegantly to your desk.
What's in the Box?
- KONTOUR Dual Monitor Dynamic Column Clamp Mount
- Eight M4 x 14 mm bolts
- Eight M4 x 25 mm bolts
- Eight spacers
- Two hex keys
- Product manual
- Height : 5.4 cm - 83.4 cm
- Width : 44.9 cm
- Weight : 7650 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 841872148557
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty : Five years
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Chris S
I was also curious about this so I looked it up and it's made by Chief Professional AV solutions. Th e product specifications say that it's rated up to 25 pounds (11.3 kg). The 27" iMac weighs about 30.5 pounds (I am not sure if that includes the base or not) so I don't think that this will do the job.
The HumanScale M8 monitor arm will allow up to 40 pounds so it can handle the iMac, but it's a single arm. …
- Answered by Sebastian P