The Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Laptop Lock helps provide effortless protection of your MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini and any other device with a Kensington security slot. It attaches to hardware in a single step: just one click and it's secure. There's no need to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver safety and security for you Mac.
- One-step locking method — no need for keys or combinations
- Security Anchor provides a secure attachment for the lock
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock
- Multi-stranded 5mm thick steel cable
- Lock head pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° for flexibility and convenience
- Online key code Register & Retrieve replacement service
Did you notice?You don't need a key when locking your Mac — only when unlocking — so securing your devices is even easier.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Mac safe and secure, whether you're in the office, at the library or in a coffee shop.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Laptop Lock
- Two keys
- ClickSafe anchor point and installation tool
- Length: 156 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252322003
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime