Designed for Apple Magic Trackpad
Place any of the Magic Numpad films on your Magic Trackpad and then install the free software and you'll instantaneously get both Trackpad and Numpad functionality in one device.
Three custom layouts
You get three high-technology Magic Films that let you choose the type of functionality you want. Each film incorporates three exclusive layers: A bubble-proof re-usable material on the bottom, an ultra-soft antiglare material on top and high-quality printed "keys" in the middle for full protection. One film gives you a classic Numpad plus a Trackpad area; another provides a full Numpad (similar to the numeric keypad on an extended keyboard); and another offers the full Numpad along with six customisable keys.
A special feature allows the Magic Numpad to display a calculator on your screen to allow simple calculations without typing formulas into Excel.
Thanks to the Software Serial Card included, you can activate the downloaded software.
- Works exclusively with the Apple Magic Trackpad
- Three different films/layouts
- Transparent and Calculator modes
- Free software included
- Save space by integrating a Numpad with your Magic Trackpad
Did you notice?You get three high-technology Magic Films that let you choose the type of functionality you want.
Apple Recommends ForAdding numeric keypad and simple calculator functionality to your Apple Magic Trackpad.
What's in the Box?
- Three different Numpad films (NUM10, NUM20, NUM30)
- Software Serial Number card
- Black permanent pen
- Cleaning cloth
- Small cardboard bubble remover (for use when applying the films)
- Height: 3 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Weight: 136 g
- Length: 15 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 610563327522
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Apple Magic Trackpad not included
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with OSX Mavericks?
- Asked by Jessica B from North Hollywood
- Answered by Dan S from Tacoma
I have two track pads, could I set one up permanently as a keypad with this product? Will the iMac recognize two trackpads in use at the same time?
- Asked by Kevin J R from Ponca City
Will this work if applied to the trackpad on the MacBook Pro, or only on the Magic Trackpad itself?
- Asked by Keli J from Kansas City
No unfortunately not, it only works with the magic trackpad because of the size of the films and the No unfortunately not, it only works with the magic trackpad because of the size of the films and the software is only designed for the magic trackpad and not the trackpad on the MacBook. …
- Answered by Scott D from Colorado Springs
Does it go with the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Jody L from Sioux City
Since the trackpad itself works, will this work in Windows 7 via Parallels 7?
- Asked by Joseph W from Holbrook
In the Parallels Application, go to Devices / Keyboard / Click on Numlock. This worked for me.
- Answered by Jorge T from Babson Park