The XtremeMac Tango Bar Speaker is a 10 watt amplified speaker with a single USB connection for both power and audio, that can connect to any Mac computer. The six-speaker configuration, with dual dome tweeters, midrange/bass drivers and passive radiators gives you amazing audio quality in a small, discrete package. Additional connections include headphone output for personal listening, line-in jack for use with MP3 players and optional sub-out port.
- 10W amplified stereo sound
- Single USB connection for both power and audio
- Stereo dome tweeters and midrange drivers for superior audio
- Dual passive radiators for an extra kick
- Connections for headphone output, line-in jack and optional sub-out port
- Backlit volume control
- Power from any computer USB or charger USB port
Did you notice?Simple plug-and-play USB connection cleans up your desktop by reducing cord clutter.
Apple Recommends ForFits discreetly beneath your iMac or Cinema Display while still providing advanced, high-quality audio.
What's in the Box?
- XtremeMac Tango Bar Speaker
- User guide with warranty statement
- Connections: USB
- Mfr. Part Number: USB-B22-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 049720023975
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long is the supplied USB cable?
- Asked by Ryan B
Hi the cable is 500mm long/white (19/20") good sturdy cable and usb plug, looks tailor-made by apple Hi the cable is 500mm long/white (19/20") good sturdy cable and usb plug, looks tailor-made by apple. Soooperb system.
Shaun Bailey …
- Answered by Shaun B
Will it work with a MacBook?
- Asked by Gillian M J
Yes I am using it on my macbook pro right now
- Answered by Travis P from Rockwall
Where is the headphone port located?
- Asked by Adrienne A from Lopez Island
if you look in the far right picture you can see that its located on the back right behind the right if you look in the far right picture you can see that its located on the back right behind the right dial …
- Answered by James S from Clarkston
Can it connect to I phone and I pad
- Asked by The B
Yes, I think so because the description mentions a line in.
- Answered by Morgan F from Dunsborough
What type of sub woofers can I use with the XtremeMac Tango?
- Asked by Bernard F
- Answered by Helge R
- Answered by Helge R