The XtremeMac Tango Bar Speaker is a 10 watt amplified speaker with a single USB connection for both power and audio, that can connect to any Mac computer. The six-speaker configuration, with dual dome tweeters, midrange/bass drivers and passive radiators gives you amazing audio quality in a small, discrete package. Additional connections include headphone output for personal listening, line-in jack for use with MP3 players and optional sub-out port.
- 10W amplified stereo sound
- Single USB connection for both power and audio
- Stereo dome tweeters and midrange drivers for superior audio
- Dual passive radiators for an extra kick
- Connections for headphone output, line-in jack and optional sub-out port
- Backlit volume control
- Power from any computer USB or charger USB port
Did you notice?Simple plug-and-play USB connection cleans up your desktop by reducing cord clutter.
Apple Recommends ForFits discreetly beneath your iMac or Cinema Display while still providing advanced, high-quality audio.
What's in the Box?
- XtremeMac Tango Bar Speaker
- User guide with warranty statement
- Connections: USB
- Mfr. Part Number: USB-B22-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 049720023975
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes I am using it on my macbook pro right now
- Answered by Travis P from Rockwall
Can I use it on a tv? -That has a USB port.
- Asked by Juan R from New York
Use the USB out from the TV (or a separate usb plug like the iPhone plug) to power the Tango Yes.
Use the USB out from the TV (or a separate usb plug like the iPhone plug) to power the Tango Speaker bar.
Buy a 3.5mm male to male stereo cable (as there is not one in the box) and plug one end into the TV's headphone out & the other end into the Tango's line in.
Turn the volume all the way up on the Tango.
When you turn on the TV, the speaker will power up, & when you adjust or mute the volume via the TV remote, the volume will change. Same with balance, treble & bass.
Very good sound for a simple non AV set up. But can add a separate Sub if you wish, but this would need power from elsewhere. …
- Answered by Paul F from London
Yes, I think so because the description mentions a line in.
- Answered by Morgan F from Dunsborough
What type of sub woofers can I use with the XtremeMac Tango?
- Asked by Bernard F
- Answered by Helge R
- Answered by Helge R