Featuring durable aluminium construction and a multi-axis design for viewing from multiple angles, the mophie powerstand is the ideal home for your iPad when you aren't out and about. The stand incorporates 180° rotational viewing and a dual-hinge that lets your view your iPad from almost any angle, making it perfect for watching movies, reading books or talking on FaceTime — all while connected for charging and syncing.
- Tough and durable aluminium construction
- Dual-hinge design allows viewing from almost any angle
- Rotates over 180° for custom viewing, typing or gaming
- Pass-through charge and sync — from all angles
- LED power indicator
Did you notice?Multi-axis technology and 180° rotational viewing allows you to view your iPad at virtually any angle — while it charges as well.
Apple Recommends ForWatching movies, reading books or using FaceTime all while keeping your iPad charged and synced.
What's in the Box?
- mophie powerstand
- 2.1mAh wall charger
- 6ft USB cable
- User Manual
- International Power Adapters
- Material: Aluminium
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Width: 20.7 cm
- Weight: 845 g
- Length: 19.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2425_PWRSTND-IPAD-LTG-ALM
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472011967
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it ruin my Battery if I leave it charging Continuously
- Asked by Patricia C from Ingleside
No answers yet
Will this stand work with the new Retina Display iPad with Lightening Connector?
- Asked by Lisa B from Vancouver
No, it does not. It is only compatible with the iPad 2 and 3, with the 30-pin connectors, and a 30- No, it does not. It is only compatible with the iPad 2 and 3, with the 30-pin connectors, and a 30-pin to lightning connector adapter would not work with the powerstand.
Mophie claims they are working on a stand that is compatible with the lightning connector. Frankly I'm really surprised they haven't come out with one yet. …
- Answered by Rhonda M from Yellowknife
Can my third generation iPad fit in the Mophie Powerstand while in its Smart Case?
- Asked by Brian L from Walnut Creek
No, the fit is already snug and the metal magnetic bar at the side of the Smart Case stops it from s No, the fit is already snug and the metal magnetic bar at the side of the Smart Case stops it from sliding in …
- Answered by Clive G
Will this stand work with the 4th generation iPad with Lightning/30 pin adapter?
- Asked by Ronald M from Urbanna
YES IT WILL. you will need the separate apple 30 pin to lightning adapter and it sits maybe 10mm tal YES IT WILL. you will need the separate apple 30 pin to lightning adapter and it sits maybe 10mm taller, but my 4th gen sits happily in my 30 pin powerstand, it works well but the lightning adaptor will come off when you remove the ipad from the stand so pop it back on …
- Answered by Clive G
Does the mophie powerstand fit the iPad mini?
- Asked by Kim B from Florence
No it does not
- Answered by Roger C from Indio