The AltiGen iFusion SmartStation lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging and syncing capabilities. Plus it integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did you notice?Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
Apple Recommends ForTalk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: FSN-AP300-AM02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615546913112
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is ifusion working with the new IOS 7?
- Asked by Sylvie G
Works ok for me. I have a 4S on ios7
- Answered by Christopher B
Can it be used with iphone 5
- Asked by Stuart H from Dural
It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But t It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But the solution for the iPhone 5 to be used with this dock would be one of the new 30pin to lightning adapter. The only other question is if it will fit in the space provided. …
- Answered by Adam K from Irving
Will it sit on the doc with a phone cover on?
- Asked by Jonathan K
yes there is a choice of a cushion or not you will not need the cushion if you use it with a case!
- Answered by Wilton S from Greer
Does the dock or handset have a keypad?
- Asked by Katrina D from Elk Grove
Is there a hold button?
- Asked by Teri S from Lancaster
There is a mute button on the docking station.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
We have a landline in the office and an iPhone. For mobile two separate phone plans can the iFusion work as one unit eg a land line / mobile on number
- Asked by Josy Y from Hervey Bay