The B&O PLAY Beolit 12 speaker system is designed for use with your iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch and other audio devices. In addition to impressive portable sound, it provides a natural resting place for charging your iPhone or iPod touch. You can even use multiple Beolit 12 units to create a superior multi-room sound system.
- Simple four-button user interface: Volume up and down, Network on/off, product on/off
- Built-in power supply and rechargeable battery
- Battery playtime: Up to 8 hours wired or 4 hours via AirPlay
- Compatible with Bang & Olufsen BeoPlayer App
- Software upgradeable via web interface
- Compatible with all Bang & Olufsen remotes
Did you notice?The dedicated Beolit Setup app (available from the App Store in iTunes) lets you set up your Beolit 12 directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Apple Recommends ForA portable speaker that lets you share superb audio from your iPhone or iPod touch wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- B&O PLAY Beolit 12 speaker system
- Quick start guide and user's guide
- Power cord
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 120W digital Class D amplifier, two 2-inch tweeters, and one 4-inch woofer
- Power: 100-240V
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 7.48 in./18.8 cm
- Width: 5.31 in./13.3 cm
- Weight: 5.95 lb./2.8 kg
- Length: 9.05 in./23.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 1290953
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260039429
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it for listening to my tv. my tv has no wi fi?
- Asked by Wei X from Plymouth
Yes- it has a small (earphone style) auxiliary jack, but you'll need to supply your own cable.
- Answered by Gene Y from Nahant
can i connect to beolit 12 from my macbook air wirelessly? also can i connect it to apple tv?
- Asked by Steffen H
yes, you can connect beolit 12 to MacBooks wirelessly. just turn on the airplay in iTunes or choose yes, you can connect beolit 12 to MacBooks wirelessly. just turn on the airplay in iTunes or choose beolit 12 as sound output from speaker icon in the mac os bar at the top (beside the wireless icon) …
- Answered by Ronald C
I have a big jambox and that unit has amazing sound and it is VEARY loud. Is the beo lit 12 as loud ?
- Asked by Courtnay P from Winnsboro
Yes, it is VERY loud and accurate. I don't own a "jam box" so, I cannot compare, but I can assure yo Yes, it is VERY loud and accurate. I don't own a "jam box" so, I cannot compare, but I can assure you that this speaker gets loud. …
- Answered by Joseph D from Chapel Hill
Will it work playing cd's on my computer?
- Asked by Katherine G from Mesa
Yes. I'm actually hearing a CD, which I run on my Mac, through my Beolit 12. I use iTunes to play th Yes. I'm actually hearing a CD, which I run on my Mac, through my Beolit 12. I use iTunes to play the CD (refuse to import it), works like a charm.
- Answered by Paul S
do the B&O speakers wirelessly work with the New IPAD?
- Asked by Glenn B from Alexandria
Yes it does work with the new iPad wireilessy
- Answered by Benjamin R from Studio City
Does it come with a remote to turn it on and connect to the network for Airplay?
- Asked by Robert S. K from Milwaukee
No remote to turn it on, but once you've established AirPlay connection, your iPhone or iPod Touch I No remote to turn it on, but once you've established AirPlay connection, your iPhone or iPod Touch IS your remote. What's nice is, the phone's volume syncs with the Beolit's volume, while connected. B&O says all their remotes work with it, but it's really not needed. And the speaker itself is portable, so I don't miss a remote at all. …
- Answered by Gene Y from Nahant