The Belkin WeMo Switch and the free WeMo app work together to let you turn electronics on or off from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wherever you are. No matter if it's a lamp, a fan, or a stereo, you can activate it or put it on a schedule. WeMo uses your home Wi-Fi network, and also operates over mobile Internet – so you can control things even when you're travelling. WeMo is completely modular, allowing you to control as much or as little of your house as you like. All it requires is that your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is running iOS 5 or later.
- Works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later
- Modular system – easily add additional WeMo Switches and WeMo Motion sensors at any time
- Control as much or as little of your home as you want
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile Internet, whether you're at home or away
- Intuitive, easy setup and use
- Put your home electronics on a schedule, telling them when to come on and when to turn off
- Free WeMo app
Did you notice?The free WeMo app adds remote home control functionality to your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForTurn your electronics on or off – from anywhere – using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your home Wi-Fi network.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin WeMo Switch
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number: F7C027fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868897195
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
App controls the WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion.
The iPhone home remote. Control stuff in your home – from anywhere.
Belkin’s new WeMo system is a family of simple, ingenious products that use your iPhone and your home Wi-Fi® network to connect you to the things and people you love. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
WeMo can control just about anything.
With WeMo you can turn on a light from another room, or turn it off from across town. You can put your home on a schedule—living room lights go on in the evening, kids’ TV goes off at bedtime. You can check to make sure you turned the iron off, after you’ve already left. WeMo Switch is the iPhone home remote.
The Complete WeMo System.
The WeMo App runs on your iPhone and controls any electronic device you plug into a WeMo Switch—if you can plug it in, you can turn it on or off with WeMo. And WeMo Motion lets you control the devices when motion is detected. Have the floor lamp go on when you enter the living room, and turn off when you leave.
WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion are available at major retailers.
The WeMo family of products is great at automating repetitive tasks, and at allowing you to control your household in ways you’d never thought possible.
The beauty of WeMo is it’s completely modular. You can control as much or as little of your home as you like. Control one light, one room, or the whole house. There’s no limit to what WeMo can do. If you can think of it, you can probably do it with WeMo. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
Check out the WeMo community at https://getsatisfaction.com/belkinwemo …
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i use We Mo from my MacBook? ( not iPhone, ipad, etc)
- Asked by Patricia G from New York
To my knowledge it is only accessible from iphone, android, or ipad. There is no web portal or web To my knowledge it is only accessible from iphone, android, or ipad. There is no web portal or web page to control the devices from a Mac or PC. …
- Answered by Chad L from Wilton Manors
Can I connect multiple wemo switches from 2 different Wifi at 2 different sites using the same Wemo App on the same iphone?
- Asked by Boon T from Bulleen
Do you need a Static IP Address to operate this app remotely away from the Home?
- Asked by Richard H from Perth
No you do not need a static IP.
the way the wemo works is with a external server that handles all No you do not need a static IP.
the way the wemo works is with a external server that handles all comms. …
- Answered by Charlie B from Raleigh
In case of a power outage will the WeMo keep the last state it was in. I.E if it was on will it stay on after the power outage is over.
- Asked by Charlie B from Raleigh
It will not keep the last state. WeMo will revert to OFF.
- Answered by Erol F from Sudbury
Can I connect this to 2 iPhones at the same time? Mine and Wife for example?
- Asked by Martin F from Plano
Yes, you just have to install the app on each device. We currently have it running on two iphones a Yes, you just have to install the app on each device. We currently have it running on two iphones and 1 ipod touch. …
- Answered by Abcd A from Rockville
How many of these plugs....
- Asked by Nick D
You will need one WeMo light switch for every light switch you wish to WiFi enable.
- Answered by Matthew S from Madison