The Belkin WeMo Switch and the free WeMo app work together to let you turn electronics on or off from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wherever you are. No matter if it's a lamp, a fan, or a stereo, you can activate it or put it on a schedule. WeMo uses your home Wi-Fi network, and also operates over mobile Internet – so you can control things even when you're travelling. WeMo is completely modular, allowing you to control as much or as little of your house as you like. All it requires is that your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is running iOS 5 or later.
- Works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later
- Modular system – easily add additional WeMo Switches and WeMo Motion sensors at any time
- Control as much or as little of your home as you want
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile Internet, whether you're at home or away
- Intuitive, easy setup and use
- Put your home electronics on a schedule, telling them when to come on and when to turn off
- Free WeMo app
Did you notice?The free WeMo app adds remote home control functionality to your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForTurn your electronics on or off – from anywhere – using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your home Wi-Fi network.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin WeMo Switch
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number: F7C027fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868897195
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
With the WeMo app, you can control all of your WeMo products from anywhere on your iPhone or iPad.
Be at home even when you’re not
WeMo is a family of products that you can use to control just about anything in your home – from anywhere. Adjust the temperature on your Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker when you are running late at work, make sure the kids’ TV turns off at bedtime, and light up a dark room before you walk in. WeMo is designed to make your life a whole lot easier.
Set it, forget it, and get notifications
Don’t ever worry that you left your porch light on by setting a rule to turn off at sunrise, set alerts to let you know when your dryer cycle is done so your clothes won’t get wrinkled, and have your lights and electronics deter intruders by simulating occupancy while you are lying on a beach in Hawaii.
These are just some of the things you can do with the WeMo app.
Integrate WeMo with IFTTT
With IFTTT (if this then that), you can connect your home to the web for endless possibilities. Set your sprinklers to stay off when rain is in the forecast or have the lights come on when you approach your front door. You can even have the lights flash when your favorite team scores.
If you can think of it, you can probably WeMo That.
Check out what else you can do with WeMo at:
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I have 2 WeMo switches in separate rooms on one wifi and and operated by 1 cell phone.
- Asked by Joseph L from Brantford
How much power does the unit use? (Use rather than control)
- Asked by Mark E from Hornsby Heights
Can I connect this to 2 iPhones at the same time? Mine and Wife for example?
- Asked by Martin F from Plano
Yes, you just have to install the app on each device. We currently have it running on two iphones a Yes, you just have to install the app on each device. We currently have it running on two iphones and 1 ipod touch. …
- Answered by Abcd A from Rockville
Can I connect multiple wemo switches from 2 different Wifi at 2 different sites using the same Wemo App on the same iphone?
- Asked by Boon T from Bulleen
According to the Belkin website, it cannot. I wanted to do precisely what you wanted to at work and According to the Belkin website, it cannot. I wanted to do precisely what you wanted to at work and at home.
"Can my WeMo App control WeMo devices in different homes (on multiple networks)?
No, WeMo App cannot control other WeMo devices in different homes. Currently, an Android™ or iOS device can only control WeMo devices in one (1) location. To control WeMo devices in multiple locations, you will need another iOS or Android device for each location."
I tried and it did not work. I do not have another solution at this point, but I'm also looking for one. …
- Answered by William T from La Habra