The Belkin Ultra-slim 7-PORT USB 2.0 Hub increases the number of USB ports available so that you can connect nearly all your gadgets to your Mac. Its compact size also makes it a perfect travel tool, designed to easily tuck into the pockets of a laptop bag.
- Adds up to 7 USB devices to your Mac
- Connects high-, full-, or low-speed devices
- Data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps
- Installs with Plug-and-Play ease - requires no software
Did you notice?The compact size also makes it a perfect travel tool.
Apple Recommends ForConnecting multiple devices to your Mac through a single USB port
What's in the Box?
- USB hub
- Power pack
- USB 2.0 cable
- Connections : USB 2.0
- Height : 2.54 cm
- Width : 1.52 cm
- Weight : 63.5 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868841914
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. However, it frees up so many USB ports that it's not a problem using one of them for the iPad. I 'm using it without the power supply - it's great! …
- Answered by Paul A
It's a powered USB hub, this allows it to supply power directly to the devices plugged into it, rath er than relying on drawing power from the controller in the Mac, some hubs will work in both modes.
In principle a single USB port should only power a single high power device (HDD, iPhone etc) so a hub that allows you to connect up to 7 high power devices usually comes with a stand alone PSU in order to supply 7 times the power the controller it is connected to can supply. …
- Answered by Geoff M