Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX
Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX
The microphone - embedded within the Call/Play button - can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up and attach it magnetically. The Belkin CarAudio Connect has one-touch control - use the Call/Play button to easily switch between talking on your iPhone and playing music. Night illumination makes it easy to see at all hours. And the power adapter with its USB port lets you charge your iPhone or iPod while you drive.
- Routes calls and music from your iPhone through your car speakers
- Seamlessly switches between calls and music
- Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard
- Single Button to answer/end/play/pause
- Night illumination for visibility
Did you notice?The embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up.
Apple Recommends ForIn-car, hands-free calls from your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- 1 X Belkin Car Audio Connect Aux
- 1 X User Manual
- Height: 2.69 cm
- Width: 4.06 cm
- Weight: 54 g
- Length: 243 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868823996
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Three years
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this product be used with an ipod
- Asked by Gal F from Doylestown
Hi Gal, yes, it’s compatible with many iPods. For the a full overview, check out the compatibility o Hi Gal, yes, it’s compatible with many iPods. For the a full overview, check out the compatibility on Belkin website's product page. …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
Can this product be used with iPhone 5 ? If not ,are there any alternatives ?
- Asked by Himadri C
Yes it can be used with your iPhone 5 as it connects to your car aux output from one end and your ph Yes it can be used with your iPhone 5 as it connects to your car aux output from one end and your phone's earphone jack on the other end. I also think this is better than the bluetooth version because the music doesnt have a background hiss but some of my callers have complained that at certain times there is too much echo …
- Answered by Natasha F from Elmwood Park
Does it work with the 5th generation (video) ipod? If no: where can you direct me??
- Asked by Andy G