Belkin CarAudio Connect FM
Belkin CarAudio Connect FM
The microphone - embedded within the Call/Play button - can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up and attach it magnetically. The Belkin CarAudio Connect has one-touch control - use the Call/Play button to easily switch between talking on your iPhone and playing music. Night illumination makes it easy to see at all hours. And the power adapter with its USB port lets you charge your iPhone or iPod while you drive.
- Routes calls and music from your iPhone through your car speakers
- Seamlessly switches between calls and music
- Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard
- Single Button to answer/end/play/pause
- Night illumination for visibility
Did you notice?The embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up.
Apple Recommends ForIn-car, hands-free calls from your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Car audio kit with CLA and 3.5mm jacks
- Height: 1.52 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight: 81.6 g
- Length: 243.18 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868823941
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Three years
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this similar to the belkin tune cast auto live? As in can i listen to music through my car speakers using this device?
- Asked by Isobelle W
Does this product require your car to have an audio jack? (or is the jack for the phone?)
- Asked by Tami G
The jack is for your phone. You set your cars radio frequency to whatever is on the Belkin display a The jack is for your phone. You set your cars radio frequency to whatever is on the Belkin display and it will connect wirelessly …
- Answered by Zak S
Does it work with iPhone 5
- Asked by Paul O
No, just bought one, have to return it! Can't find anything like it for the 5.
- Answered by Sheila W
Does it work with I pad as well as 3GS I phone
- Asked by Sharron D
Yes The Belkin Car Audio Connect FM supports the Iphone 3GS. It will not work with the Ipad. For you Yes The Belkin Car Audio Connect FM supports the Iphone 3GS. It will not work with the Ipad. For your reference see below the products supported.
Galaxy S II - AT&T
Galaxy S II - Verizon
Galaxy S III
Galaxy S Vibrant …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
Will it be charging the iPhone4 whilst on use?
- Asked by Venancio E from Abu Dhabi