The Incase Mini Car Charger keeps your iPhone, iPod or iPad powered up, whether you're taking a short drive across town or a long road trip. It fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into virtually any vehicle's standard 12 volt port or cigarette lighter. A 2.1 amp capacity ensures the fastest possible charging of your iPhone, iPod or iPad, so you're powered up and ready to go no matter where your travels take you.
- 2.1 amp USB port for fastest possible charge
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
- Includes Dock Connector-to-USB cable
Did you notice?The USB port with 2.1 amp output allows for the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForConvenient, travel-ready charging to keep your iPhone, iPod or iPad powered while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger
- 1 m Dock Connector-to-USB cable
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2.0 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20037
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450118680
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One-year limited
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will car charger for Ipad 2 work with new Ipad?
- Asked by Garry M from Washington
New iPad is 10v iPad 2 is 5v. Check the output of the charger.
Belkin 2-Port Car Mini Cha New iPad is 10v iPad 2 is 5v. Check the output of the charger.
Belkin 2-Port Car Mini Charger with ChargeSync Cable
Griffin PowerJolt Dual for iPad, iPhone and iPod
Is not. …
- Answered by Anthony D
Will this also work on an airplane's DC power outlet?
- Asked by Kelly J from Dallas
The answer listed is not correct. The aircraft voltage depends upon the aircraft. Typical are 6v, The answer listed is not correct. The aircraft voltage depends upon the aircraft. Typical are 6v, 12v and 24v. My aircraft is 12v and I will be using an adapter and giving it a test on a trip next week. You need to watch the amps, however, to ensure that you don't overload the aircraft circuit. I expect it to draw about a half amp and provide 2.1 charging amps to the iPad. …
- Answered by Reb G from Tucson
How long is the cable?
- Asked by David R from Temecula
- Answered by C.p. S from Dayton
will this charger work on 3rd generation iPad?
- Asked by Barbara L from Sherman Oaks
- Answered by Nigel R
It depends on your vehicle. You should be able to find that info for your specific vehicle in the ow It depends on your vehicle. You should be able to find that info for your specific vehicle in the owners manual. …
- Answered by Eugene H from Jacksonville
Is this compatible with the 3rd generation iPod Nano?
- Asked by Dan L from Herne Bay
- Answered by Tajammul M from Anaheim Hills