The iTrip DualConnect has user-selectable stereo and mono modes; programmable presets so you can save the most useful FM frequencies for quick recall. And the Griffin SmartSound technology optimizes the signal for the best sound.
For car stereos with an auxiliary audio port, iTrip DualConnect has an AUX jack, so you can either use iTrip's FM transmitter to send your music wirelessly to your car radio or connect your iPhone or iPod touch directly to your car stereo. Illuminated buttons on the iTrip charger give you play, pause, forward and back track controls you operate by touch.
Control iTrip and set it up quickly and easily using the iTrip Controller App (available from the App Store). Setup is simple - press the SmartScan button, then tune your car radio to the frequency that SmartScan finds for you.
- Transmit wirelessly to your car radio or directly through AUX
- Charge your iPhone or iPod touch while driving
- SmartScan one-button setup finds the best open FM frequency
- User-programmable presets save the best frequencies for quick recall
- SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
- Play/Pause/Forward/Back touch buttons
Did you notice?Illuminated buttons on the iTrip charger give you play, pause, forward and back track controls you operate by touch.
Apple Recommends ForPlaying the music on your iPod touch or iPhone through your car stereo.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin iTrip DualConnect
- Other Features: Station Scanning, Preset Buttons, Charging
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387308682
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you need a AUX input for this device to work?
- Asked by Stuart W