Whether you are in the street or speeding along the motorway, ambient noise can seriously affect the quality of your calls to friends and colleagues. This Bose Bluetooth headset provides you and your caller with improved sound quality that adapts as noise levels change. The TriPort acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment combine with the noise-rejecting microphone system to ensure that your call is as noise-free as possible and maintains the quality of the original sound source.
The Bose Bluetooth Headset Series II also features a selection of soft silicone StayHear tips to keep the headset comfortably in place for hours.
An added benefit is that you can also stream content from your iPhone or iPod, direct to the headset, allowing you to switch between your music and your calls.
- TriPort acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment let you hear your calls better, even as noise levels change
- Noise-rejecting microphone system lets callers hear you, in windy and noisy environments
- Selection of three soft, flexible StayHear tips (S/M/L) provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Enjoy a rich audio experience while streaming mobile media content through A2DP
- Intuitive controls make it easy to use
Did you notice?This Bluetooth headset also allows you to stream music from your iPod or iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForComfortable, noise-reduced Bluetooth connectivity for your iPhone and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Three StayHear tips (S/M/L)
- Wall charger
- Eu and UK adapters
- 30 cm USB cable
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling, Wind noise reduction
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Mfr. Part Number: 347592-1110
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817556804
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this headset (bose) work with my land line phones? so that I'm able to talk hands free? if not what will?
- Asked by Sherry R from Courtenay
does it say the phone number or name of caller while ringing?
- Asked by Christina R from Murfreesboro