Bose OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models – and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, Works Without Batteries, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 346019-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817555258
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a picture of this on someones head to see size ??
- Asked by Ruth W
Is this compatible with a flat screen tv?
- Asked by Patricia Ann H from West Chester
No answers yet
Can this set be used with the mini-iPad?
- Asked by Linda R from Mexico
Yes it can be used with any ipad.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
can it be used on a airline?
- Asked by Alana M from Tottenham
Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation. …
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
which pair of Bose is good for studio
- Asked by Grady T from Binghamton
AE2 IS THE BEST PAIR OF BOSE FOR STUDIO..
- Answered by Prethibe B from Khulna
can i use these at the gym-can they handle "Sweat"
- Asked by Gregory K from Washington
I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a lot the comfortable material they are made out of will break down. It is not made with that uncomfortable rubber like those termed "sweat-resistant" headphones. …
- Answered by Matt P from Lakewood Ranch