WIth an elegant aluminium design the Magic Bar charging base and rechargeable battery pack is the perfect companion for your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad. No cable or external power supply to the battery pack is necessary; wirelessly recharge it just by sliding the Magic Bar-equipped Apple Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad into the charging station. It takes only a minute to set up this solution to the problem of disposable batteries.
- "Greener" design helps protect the environment
- Elegant, recyclable aluminium design
- Cost effective after six months of office use or one year of home use
- Visually compatible with Apple-designed products, looks great on your desk
- Compatible with 2xAA Apple Wireless Keyboard
Did you notice?Proprietary wireless technology effortlessly recharges the battery pack without external power supply or cords.
Apple Recommends ForAn elegantly designed solution for keeping your Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad charged, while helping to protect the environment.
What's in the Box?
- Magic Bar cylindrical aluminium battery pack (replaces two AA batteries)
- Aluminium charging station
- MicroUSB cable (connects the wireless charging station to a USB port)
- User manual
- Connections: USB
- Batteries: Built-in Rechargeable
- Height: 0.98 in./2.5 cm
- Width: 1.77 in./4.5 cm
- Weight: 6.63 oz./188 g
- Length: 11.8 in./30.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: MO3212
- UPC or EAN No.: 609465362489
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to buy a stand alone rechargeable battery?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Oswestry
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
Yes, the recharger does not impede the use of the keyboard or trackpad while they're charging.
- Answered by Jeffrey C from San Francisco
Can you use it with the 3-battery version keyboard? As in, use this and add an extra battery to make it work?
- Asked by Jennifer D from San Francisco
The Magic Bar is compatible with the 2AA battery version of the Apple wireless keyboard. It is not The Magic Bar is compatible with the 2AA battery version of the Apple wireless keyboard. It is not possible to put in an additional battery. …
- Answered by Mobee T
Is this device compatible (I.e., usable with) the Magic Wand unit (locks keyboard/trackpad together)? That is, do they fit together at the same time?
- Asked by Wayne R from Ottawa
No, you cannot use Magic Bar with the Magic Wand
- Answered by Julie V
Does it work with the LMP Bluetooth Keypad WKP-1314?
- Asked by Frank G from Gloucester
No it does not. The only keyboard that it is compatible with, is the Apple Wireless Keyboard, curren No it does not. The only keyboard that it is compatible with, is the Apple Wireless Keyboard, current model, that uses 2-AA Batteries. …
- Answered by Cristof K from Las Vegas