Twelve South Compass Mobile Stand for iPad
Twelve South Compass Mobile Stand for iPad
The compact Twelve South Compass stand can go anywhere you take your iPad 2 or iPad. Made from heavy gauge steel, it holds your iPad in your choice of two different modes. Upright as an easel, Compass displays your iPad in portrait or landscape orientation, which is great for watching movies, iPhoto slideshows, or paging through a book. Flip down the secondary leg and Compass becomes a handy workstation that angles your iPad to the perfect position for typing emails or updating your Facebook status. Once you're done, fold up Compass and place it neatly in your computer bag or backpack.
- Folding, mobile stand that holds iPad in two different modes
- Upright stance displays iPad in portrait and landscape mode
- Secondary leg positions iPad at the perfect typing angle
- Made with heavy gauge steel for a solid, sturdy stance
- Includes soft neoprene case that complements Apple Smart Cover
- Holds iPad 2 with or without Apple Smart Cover
- Soft silicone feet keep work surface scratch free
- Folds open and closed in seconds
Did you notice?A secondary leg positions your iPad 2 or iPad at the perfect angle for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
Apple Recommends ForA stylish, compact and versatile stand you can take anywhere with your iPad 2 or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South Compass Mobile Stand
- Neoprene carry case
- User guide
- Material: Steel
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1107
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002283
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which is the best stand for the new iPad?
- Asked by Debra Y from Palo Alto
I think the best stand for the new iPad is the Logitech speaker stand. It is very stable, it has bu I think the best stand for the new iPad is the Logitech speaker stand. It is very stable, it has built in speakers and you can charge your iPad while in the stand. …
- Answered by Anthony G
Will this product work with the smart CASE? I know people have asked about the smart cover, but I want to know if it will work with the smart case.
- Asked by Julie B from Darien
This product works with the I-pad Retina with smart-case and Lightning cable in both portrait and la This product works with the I-pad Retina with smart-case and Lightning cable in both portrait and landscape positions. …
- Answered by Robert D from Beverly
Which is the best stand to buy for my IPad2, in order to read books?
- Asked by Carolee B from Ponte Vedra Beach
The compass offers multiple choices of which angle you can position your iPad and also allows you to The compass offers multiple choices of which angle you can position your iPad and also allows you to read in both portrait or landscape. I find it very nice for reading. Very versatile!! …
- Answered by Casey W from Cedartown
It is listed for generation 1 & 2 iPads. Is it compatible with generation 3 iPads, too?
- Asked by Vicki S from Sugar Land
I have the iPad Third gen and this stand works great with or without the Smart Cover. I'm very picky I have the iPad Third gen and this stand works great with or without the Smart Cover. I'm very picky about how things look and this is so clean and modern looking. I love it! …
- Answered by Alexa F from Des Moines
Will this stand allow charging in the portrait mode via my USB cable?
- Asked by Srinidhi M
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Springfield
Will this product work with the smart cover? or is the cover to bulky?
- Asked by Sandra S from Redmond
This stand works perfectly with the smart cover! I use it daily in my kitchen, and it always works This stand works perfectly with the smart cover! I use it daily in my kitchen, and it always works and looks great. …
- Answered by Arjun M from Vancouver