Atomic Floyd SuperDarts +Remote Headphones incorporate 2-way noise isolation to eliminate virtually all ambient sound so you can enjoy your music on the go no matter where you are. These compact headphones with dedicated bass drivers deliver rich bass and sharp details with sensational sound.
Super Charged Bass
A dedicated bass driver delivers deep, resonant bass while the high-quality engineering ensures a precise mix of high, mid and low tones for a rich sound experience.
Dual-injected silicone eartips seal out ambient noise so you don't miss a word or note. 2-way noise isolation lets you hear every conversation and song with minimum loss of sound.
Thanks to their compact size and smooth, pliable silicone eartips that mould to your ear, you get maximum comfort with minimalist looks.
Built for Life
Hardwearing and precision-crafted from steel, titanium, gold and Kevlar, Atomic Floyd SuperDarts +Remote Headphones are forged with durable materials to stand the test of time.
- 2-way noise isolation
- Silicone eartips ensure superior fit and comfort
- Stainless steel remote control houses the mic and volume control
- Reinforced gold plated, stainless steel connector
Did you notice?A dedicated bass drivers creates bold, resonant bass in a compact headphone design.
Apple Recommends ForGetting the most of the bass in the music on your iPod, iPad or iPhone with minimum ambient disturbance.
What's in the Box?
- SuperDarts +Remote Headphones
- S/M/L SoftSeal silicone eartips
- Pocket-sized pouch in durable silicone rubber
- DJ jack and airplane adapter
- Frequency Response : 5-25,000 Hz
- UPC or EAN No. : 4897027340204
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
When it's cold is it a problem to wear a beanie with these in your ears? The wire comes out of the 'end' of the ear bud. Do they stick out too far?
- Asked by Ian J from Falmouth
I wear them with a beanie - absolutely no problems.
- Answered by Alex T
- Asked by Ollie M
The sound isolation would be much better if you change the factory supplied silicone ear buds with m emory foam ones. The ones that I used are MoBeast memory foam ear tips of which you can get on eBay. After using the MoBeast memory foam ear tips the sound isolation is 9-10 but with the factory supplied silicone it is around 6-8. I hope my answer is of help. …
- Answered by Tommy L