Made from durable pebble cowhide leather with an adjustable webbing strap, this is an ideal small work bag. A large front pocket with an inner iPhone holder and a large rear zipped pocket allow you to organise your belongings and keep them safe. The internal padded compartment keeps your MacBook Air or iPad protected. Internal zipped pocket, removable key holder, two penholders and two slip-in pockets provide versatile storage for all your work essentials.
- Internal padded compartment
- Large front pocket with popper closure and inner iPhone pocket
- Large back zipped pocket
- Made from durable pebble cowhide leather
- Removable key holder
- Internal slip in pockets plus 2 pen holders
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
Did you notice?An internal zipped pocket, removable key holder, two penholders and two slip-in pockets provide versatile storage for all your work essentials.
Apple Recommends ForA sleek compact cross body bag, designed to keep your iPad or MacBook Air safe and secure.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Bergman Corbin Leather Bag
- Cloth drawstring dust bag for protective storage
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Leather
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 6 cm
- Weight: 740 g
- Length: 23.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060219252299
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you squeeze a 13" 2012 MacBook air into this bag? I don't need a bigger bag if 13" MBA fits!
- Asked by Scott W
No you can't, the 11" fits quite snugly, there definitely wouldn't be room for a 13" model
- Answered by Caroline L