Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Width: 12.52 in./31.8 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.2 g
- Length: 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL57934
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450116167
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Keyboard sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would this case work with iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Sandra L from Seattle
No answers yet
Is the keyboard noisy? I want to use it in meetings but do not want me tapping away to be a distraction.
- Asked by Emily F from London
The case doesn't come with a keyboard-- it's just the foldable stand with a spot to clip an Apple Wi The case doesn't come with a keyboard-- it's just the foldable stand with a spot to clip an Apple Wireless Keyboard in. As I type this answer using my (not included) Apple wireless keyboard, I'm able to hear keystrokes, but don't find it particularly distracting. …
- Answered by Becky R from Saint Louis
Can I use it if I don't have a case for my iPad?
- Asked by Stephen H from North Vancouver
Yes you can.
- Answered by Niall M
Will this product work with IPad Air..?
- Asked by Ruth Walsh W
Yes. It is designed to hold the Apple Wireless Keyboard, which works with any iPad. As far a a sta Yes. It is designed to hold the Apple Wireless Keyboard, which works with any iPad. As far a a stand is concerned, it simply provides a surface for any device to lean up against, so the iPad Air will be just fine. …
- Answered by Greg S from Andover