Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Width: 12.52 in./31.8 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.2 g
- Length: 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL57934
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450116167
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Keyboard sold separately.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work for the iPad mini?
- Asked by Felix A from Smyrna
Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and not you iPad Mini so there are no worries there. …
- Answered by Mike D from Naperville
Is the Incase Origami Case compatable with ipad air?
- Asked by Simone G from Mandurah
Works great with the iPad Air. I have the Air in a Smart Case and it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Ross M from Toronto
Can you keep your otterbox on
- Asked by Kayla I from Plymouth
Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an O Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an Otterbox Defender - and it's as solid as a rock. …
- Answered by Beau W from San Francisco
Does the red Origami match the red smart case?
- Asked by Brittney O from Columbus
Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase. Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase.
I also had the same question. I called The Apple Store, but they only stock the black Origami Workstation. I called Incase and they did not know for sure, but said the reds should be very close in color. I ordered the red Origami workstation off Apple.com. The reds are, indeed, very close in color.
I'm very pleased with how they look together. …
- Answered by Linda B from Woodbury
Would this case work with android tablets? (Galaxy Note 3 10.1) or is it specifically made only to fit Ipads?
- Asked by Matthew B from Mclean
The case itself will work with any tablet (or even phone), but you will need an apple wireless keybo The case itself will work with any tablet (or even phone), but you will need an apple wireless keyboard to type on …
- Answered by Johnny A
does it hold the keyboard and ipad in this one case? or do you need a separate case for your iPad?
- Asked by Annette T from Los Angeles
The Incase Origami Workstation only holds a keyboard. The Apple bluetooth keyboard fits in it perfec The Incase Origami Workstation only holds a keyboard. The Apple bluetooth keyboard fits in it perfectly. It holds up your full-size iPad or mini for typing but you will need a separate case for your tablet. …
- Answered by Jason B from Arlington