Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Width: 12.52 in./31.8 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.2 g
- Length: 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL57934
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450116167
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Keyboard sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this with the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover and iPad 4 please?
- Asked by Victoria D from Dalkeith
It defeats the purpose of this case. If you already have a keyboard cover, you won't need this. This It defeats the purpose of this case. If you already have a keyboard cover, you won't need this. This is for the Apple Wireless Keyboard. …
- Answered by Peter L from Kuraby
Will this be able to to hold an Ipad Air with a Gumdrop Drop Tech case? I would like to know if it would fit along with the Apple keyboard in the case
- Asked by Cole R from Schoolcraft
How comfortable is this while typing on your lap? Is the ipad stable enough to do this safely?
- Asked by Genio O from San Ramon
Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in the lap. What I found works best is reversing the stand, meaning instead of having the edges of the case work as the legs resting on the table (or lap in this situation), use the edges to hold the iPad and the middle to rest on your lap. There's velcro on both sides of the tab, and instead of folding it like the pictures, just fold it backwards so the "legs" point in towards you, you can easily rest your iPad on it and the middle part makes for a nice platform to rest on your lap. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Tim H from Westerville
do l need a mouse with a wireless keyboard for the ipad air if so which one
- Asked by Michael G
No, the iPad does not support any wireless mice. A keyboard and your finger is all you need.
- Answered by Gregory C from Green Brook
does it work with Apple tv 2?
- Asked by Craig B from Georgetown
Nothing to do with the case.
You can pair your keyboard with Apple TV using Bluetooth
- Answered by Robert C