With LARK you can experience a better wake up and train yourself to better sleep.
Wake up silently and in a natural feeling way
Instead of a blaring alarm LARK uses touch to wake you up silently and effectively—while letting your partner sleep. Designed with a Harvard sleep expert, LARK's wristband is wirelessly connected via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and delivers gentle yet incredibly effective rolling vibrations to your wrist.
See that third of your life you never knew about
A powerful sleep pattern sensor collects information on how well you sleep each night. Based on the same actigraphy technology that has been the gold standard for sleep researchers for the last two decades, the sensor wirelessly sends your sleep patterns to your LARK Up app. The moment you turn off the alarm, LARK UP app shows you how you slept, how long it took you to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and much more.
Improve with your personal sleep dashboard
You can train yourself to sleep better. Learn how and track your sleep info on your personal online dashboard, free at www.LARK.com. The LARK UP app is a free download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Patent-pending technology nudges only you awake with vibration
- Actigraphy sleep pattern sensor tracks thousands of micro-movement data points during the night
- Mobile app and personal online dashboard show how you slept
- Bluetooth wireless technology works with your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Sleek cradle charges your phone and your wristband
- Soft wristband feels like wrist pyjamas
- Composer-created audio back-up in the app ensures you'll wake up, even if you take the wristband off in your sleep
- Sure-thing wristband goes off no matter whether your iOS device is on
Did you notice?The sleep pattern sensor tracks thousands of micro-movements during the night and then shows how you slept.
Apple Recommends ForCouples, partners and roommates with different wake up schedules or anyone who simply wants to improve their sleep health.
What's in the Box?
- Lark Bluetooth operated vibrating wristband
- Dual charging Stand
- Power cable
- LARK UP app (Download free app from the App Store in iTunes)
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable, Dock to USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: 10004
- UPC or EAN No.: 852476003029
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: 30 day
Sleep and wake better with LARK, a revolutionary silent alarm clock and personal sleep coach. Developed with the world’s leading sleep experts, LARK works with its LARK Up app to evaluate your sleep data, empower you to improve, and wake you (and only you) silently with a vibrating alarm. Begin your sleep coaching experience with a 7-Day Sleep Assessment and within a week you're well on your way to a well-rested you.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a LARK wristband accessory.
To purchase one, please visit our website at www.lark.com
Silent Alarm Clock. Wake like never before – gently, and silently, without disturbing your sleeping partner.
• A silent and peaceful wakeup, designed with sleep experts to be highly effective
• No more disrupting your partner’s or roommate’s sleep with your noisy alarm clock
• Guaranteed alarm, even when phone battery dies
• Familiar alarm clock interface – large snooze button and numerical display
• Adjustable snooze time
• Peace of Mind feature: an adjustable backup audio alarm that plays composer-created audio if it does not receive a response from you within a few minutes after your alarm goes off.
• Automatically dimming clock interface.
Personal Sleep Coach. Helps you understand your sleep and guides you to improve it in the simplest and easiest ways.
• Micromovement wrist sleep pattern sensor picks up patterns while you sleep.
• 7-Day Sleep Assessment—a baseline assessment designed with sleep experts to uncover your Sleep Type.
• 7-Day Sleep Report-- a detailed report that gives you a personalized, actionable plan on how you can sleep better based on your sleep pattern data.
• Sleep Coach shows how you slept, how our sleep compares to both your average and healthy sleepers and monitors your sleep on a weekly, monthly and overall basis.
• Ability to tag factors and feelings to find out what is affecting your sleep and how your sleep affects your mood.
• Motivational coaching with messages as you improve and reach your sleep goal.
How does it work?
Use the LARK Up app to set your wake up time and alarm settings. Turn on the alarm and your iPhone will wirelessly transfer your alarm settings and sleep patterns to your LARK wristband. Strap on the lightweight, hassle-free wristband and go to sleep. The micromovement sensor will pick up your sleep patterns, and when it’s time to wake up, your LARK wristband will vibrate and nudge you awake. Press the big snooze button to snooze or slide the stop button across the screen to wake.
Your Personal Sleep Coach will then display your sleep quality and patterns immediately on your screen showing you how you slept during the night and how you fare in comparison to your average and healthy sleepers, all wirelessly. At the end of your 7th night of activating your 7-Day Sleep Assessment, your Personal Sleep Coach will unveil your Sleep Type and provide a personalized action plan and tailored sleep goals to help you improve your sleep.
Option: Use LARK Pro, a subscription upgrade, and your Personal Sleep Coach will be even richer with tools to help you sleep better.
Wake your potential. Not your partner. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the LARK work for phone calls?
- Asked by Joanne Y from Westmead
The LARK app has no integration with the phone aspects of iOS.
- Answered by Louis K
on lark can i use a case and still put it in the i phone dock?
- Asked by Vivian S
To run the LARK Un-Alarm Clock, do I need buy a bluetooth transmitter separately?
- Asked by Richard H.p. S from Gambrills
Nope - LARK will talk to your iOS device directly with the onboard Bluetooth.
- Answered by Rhawnie P from Redwood City
I use music as a sleep aid, does the lark system and app operate while music is playing from the same device?
- Asked by Luis R from Austin
Does this work the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0? Also, does it burn out the backlight? And is there anyway to turn off the clock backlight feature?
- Asked by Melanie B from Cincinnati
The app works perfectly with that configuration, also the clock dims it's brightness automatically a The app works perfectly with that configuration, also the clock dims it's brightness automatically after a short period to preserve the backlight, but you could always put your phone to sleep while you're.....asleep. I tend to lock my phone then click the home button to view the time if I need to. …
- Answered by Louis K