The mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery for iPhone, iPod and iPad includes a special high-output battery the provides ultra-fast charging. It charges at up to four times the current offered by traditional 500 mAh batteries. The Powerstation can also switch between a 500 mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A; which is great for iPad.
Sustainable, stylish design
Thanks to Powerstation's improved conversion efficiency, more power actually makes it to your iPhone, iPod or iPad. In addition, the finish and metal band nicely compliment the design of your iPhone
The six-LED status indicator lights let you see charging progress at a glance; then they disappear when not in use.
- Advanced battery cell delivers fast charging system
- Can switch among 500mAh, 1A and 2.1A charges
- Sustainable design gets more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Ultra-compact design makes it easy carry
- Stylish soft-touch or glossy exterior with metal side design
- Six-light "invisible" LED status indicator
- Large 4000mAh battery for plenty of power
- 5% of the net profits from the (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition will be contributed to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS.
Did you notice?An extremely efficient design delivers more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad than traditional back-up batteries.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly and fully charge your iPhone, iPod or iPad when its battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 16.5 mm/0.65 in.
- Width: 73 mm/2.86 in.
- Length: 109 mm/4.32 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2027_JPU-PWRSTION-2
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020273
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the device compatible with the iphone 5s
- Asked by Patricia S
Yes, with an Lightning adapter.
- Answered by Gerson B from Miami
How long does it take to charge an iPhone???? How long to charge an iPad???
- Asked by Thomas M from Alliance
Will this work with an Ipad Air?
- Asked by Deanna R from Rochester
Yes but with only a capacity of 4000 mAh it can only charge an iPad Air to roughly 40%. I would get Yes but with only a capacity of 4000 mAh it can only charge an iPad Air to roughly 40%. I would get a larger capacity external battery if I wanted to fully charge an iPad Air. Mophie Powerstation XL for example. …
- Answered by Ian G from Edmonton
how do you charge the mophie juice pack can it be connected to a macbook pro
- Asked by Mr Michael B C from Floreat
Depends on the product, but for the most part, you can plug the Micro-USB cord into the product and Depends on the product, but for the most part, you can plug the Micro-USB cord into the product and the USB portion in to a computer (or similar) USB port or an Apple-approved AC adapter. …
- Answered by Jacob M from Kalamazoo