The Philips DC291 docking clock radio delivers surprisingly rich, deep sound in a stylish and attractive brushed aluminium finish.
Wake up your way
Dual alarms let you set different times for weekdays and weekends, or even vary the alarm settings for more than one person. The gentle wake up feature gradually increases alarm volume, and allows you to wake to your favorite music, radio station, or buzzer alarm.
Great sound and convenience
The Digital Sound Control and Dynamic Bass Boost features combine to provide sound performance that rivals much larger audio systems. The smartly designed spring-loaded docking port allows you to effortlessly dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even in a protective case. And when you connect and dock your device, the DC291 automatically synchronises the clock with it within a few seconds. So you never need to set the time manually.
- Play and charge your iPod/iPhone/iPad
- FM stereo tuner with 20 station presets
- Dual Alarms with Gentle Wake feature and sleep timer
- Full-function wireless remote control
- 10 watts RMS total output power
- Digital Sound Control offers a choice of preset EQ settings
- Dynamic Bass Boost for great sound at all listening levels
- Aux-in for easy connection of other electronic devices
- Auto clock synchronisation with iPod/iPhone/iPad when docked
- Neodymium speaker driver for rich and clear sound
- Battery backup (battery not included)
Did you notice?The spring-loaded docking port lets you easily dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even when it's in a protective case.
Apple Recommends ForListen and wake to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio
- Wireless remote control
- Aux-in cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 30 Pin Dock,3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Width: 10.3 in./26.3 cm
- Weight: 3.1 lb./1.4 kg
- Length: 6.5 in./16.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: DC291/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581610593
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with ipod touch 5th generation if 30pin to lightning adapter is used?
- Asked by Tamatha T from Apopka
Works for me. I have the dual dock clock so I put my husbands 30pin phone on the front and my iPhone Works for me. I have the dual dock clock so I put my husbands 30pin phone on the front and my iPhone 5 on a lightning adapter on the back. Alarm still plays music from my iphone 5. Just not as neat looking. …
- Answered by Rosemary B
Can you dock the iphone 4 in a "Lifeproof" protection case with the DC291
- Asked by Vince G from Lethbridge
Lifeproof offers a 30 pin dock extender that works with most docks.
- Answered by Huey J from Mamou
What is the different between the dc291 and the dc390
- Asked by Carol U
the dc291 only has one adapter however the dc390 has 2 adapters however don't no much more about it the dc291 only has one adapter however the dc390 has 2 adapters however don't no much more about it so you would have to google it …
- Answered by David J
Can u turn the alarms off and on with the touch of a button?
- Asked by Juan E from Edison
Can I plug it into my computer to play music? If so, does the cord come with it, and how long is it? Also, can I put it with multiple speakers?
- Asked by Chris W from Allston
Yes you can plug your laptop/other device via a 3.5mm jack. It is supplied with the required cord ap Yes you can plug your laptop/other device via a 3.5mm jack. It is supplied with the required cord approximately 6in long.
No it doesn't support multiple speakers. …
- Answered by Nicholas P from Campbell