With the improved audio performance of Bose® AE2i audio headphones, you can immerse yourself in your music. Plus, enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection, and voice applications. The around-ear fit also stays comfortable for hours. The enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure – available from Bose® – lets Bose® AE2i headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range.
Hours of comfort
Improvements to the ear cushions, in both design and materials, provide a more comfortable fit. In addition, engineering enhancements to the headband produce reduced clamping force and better weight distribution across the top of the head. The advanced product design and durable materials contribute to lasting quality, while the sleek fold-flat design and convenient carry bag provide for easier storage and transport.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Reproduces high frequencies with more clarity and offers smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range
- Enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure —available only from Bose
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Around-ear headphone design features soft cushions that provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and the user's head
- Adjustable headband allows approximately 7.6 cm/3 in. of adjustment in length
- Sturdy design features soft cushion for added comfort
- Lasting quality made possible by an advanced product design and durable materials
- Fold-flat earcups allow for easy storage and transport
- Detachable cable on a single earcup means less tangling and greater freedom of movement than Y-cables
- Drawstring carry bag stores headphones for convenient transport
Did you notice?Soft earpads provide hours of comfortable listening.
Apple Recommends ForHear the music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad with superb clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® AE2i Over-Ear Headphones
- Carry bag
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 169.0 cm
- Height: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Width: 6.0 in./15.24 cm
- Weight: 140.0 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345444-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817553490
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the AE2i plug into a 4th generation Shuffle?
- Asked by Darryl H from Briarcliff Manor
Can this take calls and directly go into the adobe recording program for a radio show that takes calls on the air or to record?
- Asked by April K from Port St Lucie
can bose headset be used on ipad
- Asked by Ifeoma I from Dallas
- Answered by Aung Yarza T
Can the phone be answered through these head phones
- Asked by Liana H from Kimberley
Sure for i Phone 4,4S & 5.
- Answered by Aung Yarza T
Can the Bose AE2i Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Remote be used for an iPhone 4s
- Asked by John B
Yes they can, they work very well with my iPhone 4S.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa