Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15 headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose® headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose® proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose® audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose® headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose® quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Batteries Required, Foldable, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Battery life: Up to 35 hours
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I need microphone function for Skype my iPad. The main use would be for travel, but being able to Skype is important. Are these headphones suitable?
- Asked by Pam D from Sydney
I can use the microphone as an sound input device on my Mac. I have never Skype'd with them, But I I can use the microphone as an sound input device on my Mac. I have never Skype'd with them, But I see no reason that it would not work.
I really like the headphones a lot. They are one of my better purchases. …
- Answered by Michael B from Los Gatos
Are these compatible with macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Seila E from Gold Coast
Yes, The Bose QC 15 can be used with any device with a 3.5 mm jack (iPhone/iPad/iPod, MacBook Air/Pr Yes, The Bose QC 15 can be used with any device with a 3.5 mm jack (iPhone/iPad/iPod, MacBook Air/Pro/iMac included). …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
Does the bose qc15 compatible with iPhone 4s?
- Asked by Romeo C from Pearl City
What is the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 15 and the Bose Quiet Comfort 15i?
- Asked by Ginna M from Sugar Land
I wrote to Bose support with the same question. Here is their reply:
"Thank you for your interest I wrote to Bose support with the same question. Here is their reply:
"Thank you for your interest in the QC15 headphones.
There is no different between the QC15 headphones and the QC15i headphones that Apple is currently selling online. They are the same exact product and if you wish to purchase through Apple you are more than welcome to." …
- Answered by Anthony C from New York
Can the Microphone be used with the phone, for a call
- Asked by James M from Oakdale
Yes, the in-line mic on the Bose QC 15 can be used for hands-free phone calls and Skype calls.
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane