OverviewObsessively designed and crafted from premium materials, TikTok lets you quickly and securely snap your 6th-generation iPod nano in and out of the wrist dock. It cleanly and simply integrates the iPod nano and transforms it into a modern, multifunction watch.
- Easily transforms your iPod nano into a modern, wearable watch
- Snap-in case design allows quick switching between clip or watch mode
- Great for use during workouts with the iPod nano pedometer or Nike+ Sensor
- Fully accessible dock connector for charging or Nike+
- Fully accessible headphone jack, volume controls, and sleep/wake button
- Premium soft silicone rubber straps with anti-dust coating and durable solid stainless steel hardware
- Watchband comfortably fits wrists up to 8.5 in./21.6 cm in circumference
- Adjustable strap keeper post to eliminate the flapping strap problem
- Designed by Scott Wilson and his award-winning studio MINIMAL
Did you notice?Symmetrical and reversible design lets you access all nano controls and connectors from either side.
Apple Recommends ForA simple, snap-in design that easily transitions your 6th-generation iPod nano from clip mode to watch mode.
What's in the Box?
- TikTok Watchband for iPod nano (6th Gen.)
- Mfr. Part Number : TTBLK-001
- UPC or EAN No. : 852352003013
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty : One year
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Ann G
- Asked by Joan M from Henderson
No answers yet
- Asked by Lisa G from Gaithersburg
No answers yet
- Asked by Dana D from Lake Hopatcong
it snaps in. You put one side in first then push it down and it snaps in.
- Answered by Lara C from Huntsville
- Asked by Christopher M from Port Clinton
all kinds , you can make it tight or loose but the width, you can say half an inch bigger than the i pod nano itself so you can imagine …
- Answered by Abdulla A from Dubai
- Asked by Carolann W from Philadelphia
no, it does not.
- Answered by Connor H from Scotts Valley