Never replace batteries again with Mobee's magical wireless inductive charger for the Magic Mouse. The sleek and unobtrusive design lets your mouse rest easy on a sleek charging station that plugs in to a USB port. The set up takes just a minute.
A full charge takes approximately five hours and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable.
- Six days of autonomous power on a full charge
- Easy set up—can be completed in a minute
- USB powered
- Slim and light, so it's ideal for mobile users
- Go green and stop replacing AA batteries
Did you notice?A steady green LED means you’re fully charged and ready for action.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted use of your Magic Mouse without having to hunt down AA batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Battery pack
- Base station
- Mini USB cable
- Connections: USB
- Height: 0.35 in./0.9cm
- Width: 2.55 in./6.5cm
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55g (Base station); 1.30 oz./37g (Replacement battery pack)
- Length: 4.64 in./11.8cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 661799027915
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Good concept, poor execution
I bought this product on the promise that it would put an end to the Magic/Mighty Mouse dilemna - go wireless and cycle through ba I bought this product on the promise that it would put an end to the Magic/Mighty Mouse dilemna - go wireless and cycle through batteries, or keep the mouse tethered forever. The Mobee Magic Charger works as advertised, except for one crucial detail: the charger is not a snug fit for the Magic Mouse's battery compartment. It is tricky enough to secure the charger in place, but once there, the internal tolerances of the battery pack are wide enough that sudden jerks of the mouse cause it to lose power and disconnect from the Mac. It will reconnect after a few seconds, but that happens far too often (several times a day) to be acceptable. I don't recommend this product until a v2 fixes the tolerance issue and ensures continued power supply to the mouse. …
- Written by Thomas D. P from La Turbie
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does your mac need to be on in order to have the battery charged?
- Asked by Renata R from Harwood Heights
Does this work with the older Magic Mouse model: A1296?
- Asked by Peter H from Toronto
Magic Mouse model: A1296 3Vdc, fails to operate normally.
- Answered by Ibrahim M from Tamap
Should the magic mouse be on or off when being charged?
- Asked by Dennis S
There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse o There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse on. …
- Answered by Alexander B from Kingston
How long does it take to charge the batteries?
- Asked by Janis L from Terre Haute
Can the batteries be charged at any time or do they need to be low before charging?
- Asked by Kevin K from Long Beach
Yes, you can charge the battery at any time, you don't need to wait a low battery
- Answered by Mobee T
How many charge cycles are specified for the battery pack?
- Asked by Harald G. S
500 cycles as-per-website video...
- Answered by Brian M from Anchorage