Never replace batteries again with Mobee's magical wireless inductive charger for the Magic Mouse. The sleek and unobtrusive design lets your mouse rest easy on a sleek charging station that plugs in to a USB port. The set up takes just a minute.
A full charge takes approximately five hours and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable.
- Six days of autonomous power on a full charge
- Easy set up—can be completed in a minute
- USB powered
- Slim and light, so it's ideal for mobile users
- Go green and stop replacing AA batteries
Did you notice?A steady green LED means you’re fully charged and ready for action.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted use of your Magic Mouse without having to hunt down AA batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Battery pack
- Base station
- Mini USB cable
- Connections: USB
- Height: 0.35 in./0.9cm
- Width: 2.55 in./6.5cm
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55g (Base station); 1.30 oz./37g (Replacement battery pack)
- Length: 4.64 in./11.8cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 661799027915
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Should the magic mouse be on or off when being charged?
- Asked by Dennis S
There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse o There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse on. …
- Answered by Alexander B from Kingston
how do you pair mobee magic charger with new mouse
- Asked by Donald C from Dublin
The charger works by induction, if for instance you had 2 macs side by side and used 2 You don't.
The charger works by induction, if for instance you had 2 macs side by side and used 2 mouses, each with its own mobee magic charger you could put a mouse on either charger and it would work fine. …
- Answered by Phil S
How long is the USB cable?
- Asked by Edward B from Kenosha
43.3 in / 110 cm
- Answered by Daniel L from Guelph
Does IOX Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard support Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic Mouse, and will software updates continue to support this device?
- Asked by Kerri-ann A from Perth
The charger does not rely on any software, you could plug it into a pc and it would work fine, it si The charger does not rely on any software, you could plug it into a pc and it would work fine, it simply uses the power from the usb port. …
- Answered by Yyen G from Portland
How can i buy several battery packs for my magic mouse?
- Asked by Kanya R
Yes, If you go to the Mobee site, they have a list of distributors. Softline Technology in the UK ha Yes, If you go to the Mobee site, they have a list of distributors. Softline Technology in the UK have them. …
- Answered by Russell E
Can I buy a new battery pack for my Mobee or do I have to buy a completely new unit?
- Asked by Tom G
You can get a battery pack separately.
- Answered by Marx W from Winnellie