Never replace batteries again with Mobee's magical wireless inductive charger for the Magic Mouse. The sleek and unobtrusive design lets your mouse rest easy on a sleek charging station that plugs in to a USB port. The set up takes just a minute.
A full charge takes approximately five hours and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable.
- Six days of autonomous power on a full charge
- Easy set up—can be completed in a minute
- USB powered
- Slim and light, so it's ideal for mobile users
- Go green and stop replacing AA batteries
Did you notice?A steady green LED means you’re fully charged and ready for action.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted use of your Magic Mouse without having to hunt down AA batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Battery pack
- Base station
- Mini USB cable
- Connections : USB
- Height : 0.35 in./0.9cm
- Width : 2.55 in./6.5cm
- Weight : 1.94 oz./55g (Base station); 1.30 oz./37g (Replacement battery pack)
- UPC or EAN No. : 609465362465
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Richard R from Trafford
Yes, the Mobee battery pack makes the mouse lighter than using AA batteries. It's not substantially lighter, but light enough to notice a difference. …
- Answered by Brandon O X from Toronto
- Asked by Marie R from Bellingham
Yes. The charger works on all surfaces. The Magic Mouse itself, a different story,
- Answered by Max F
- Asked by Josette N from St Charles Borromee
You can leave the Magic Mouse on the charging station at all times when not in use, like a resting p lace. …
- Answered by Mobee T
- Asked by Janis L from Terre Haute
To quote the details just above!
A full charge takes approximately five hou rs and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable. …
- Answered by Doug S from Lake Villa
- Asked by Lyn D
yes, simply remove the batteries and replace with the battery pack that comes with the Mobee.
- Answered by Lou V from Stuart
- Asked by Paul R
Yes you can place your Magic Charger on the Magic Charger when you don't use it, it will allow you t o get a fully charged mouse all the time! …
- Answered by Mobee T