The Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing device coverage, scratch protection and direct access to all iPhone 4 features. It's an ideal choice for iPhone 4 users who want a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hardshell construction
- Four-corner coverage
- Direct access to all device features
- Stand included for upright viewing of iPhone 4 widescreen
Did you notice?You get a viewing stand for convenient upright viewing of your iPhone 4 widescreen.
Apple Recommends ForMinimal, lightweight protection for your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case
- Viewing stand
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Width: 2.375 in./6.03 cm
- Weight: 0.4 oz./11.34 g
- Length: 0.375 in./0.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL59693
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450113883
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One year
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case offer any protection for the screen? Example: if I lay my phone face down does the screen touch the surface?
- Asked by Lee S from Rogers
Yes, but very slightly. I would guess about 1 mm.
- Answered by Sauli P from Chanhassen
Is the case "Frost" or "Clear" with the SKU: CL59594
- Asked by Corbin S from Knoxville
- Answered by Dennis M
Is this case glossy or does it have grip?
- Asked by Katherine F from Buena Park
The smoked case has grip (soft touch rubber feel) and the clear one is slick.
- Answered by Mark H from Ammon
Does this case have the added battery power
- Asked by Harvey G from Old Bethpage
obviosly not??? look in the reviews
- Answered by Barbara S from Oakville
can you recharge without removing case
- Asked by Peter G from Salem
Yes you can. The bottom of the phone including speakers and charging port are not covered by the cas Yes you can. The bottom of the phone including speakers and charging port are not covered by the case. …
- Answered by Terry C from Feltham