Cubik's bit-perfect listening experience and awe-inspiring look are a stunning union of sound and design
Fine-tuning and extraordinary power
Full-digital amplification and lossless digital USB streaming emanate rich sound with a highly dynamic range. Unlike digital-to-analogue speakers, Cubik's sound is free of all analogue noise. Its fine-tuned sound quality is backed by extraordinary speaker power that's unmatched by other speakers in its class.
Digital USB streaming and full-digital amplification
The digital audio amplifier circuit utilises full-digital amplifier technology, a groundbreaking method that amplifies a digital audio signal without converting the signal to analogue. This combination of a digital connection and digital amplification allows Cubik to produce crystal-clear sound. High-resolution digital-signal-processing technology gives Cubik a very flat frequency response and produces a full-range of signals with amazing accuracy.
No subwoofer necessary
To produce deeper bass from a small enclosure, Palo Alto Audio Design was assisted by award-winning designer Young-se Kim. With skillful tooling, he created a highly advanced enclosure design. Using an innovative manufacturing process and advanced materials Cubik gives you full bass without the need of a subwoofer.
Top-of-the-line Danish-designed drivers
Cubik uses a high-end Danish-designed Peerless speaker unit rarely found in computer speakers. The 2.5 inch metal-cone full-range driver produces impressive bass and crisp high-frequency sound comparable to multi-way speaker systems.
- Lossless digital USB connection and digital amplification that gives you natural sound
- Highly advanced audio-tuning and speaker angling for great sound at any angle
- High-end Danish-designed driver that's rarely found in computer speakers
- Digital signal processing gives flat frequency response
- Full range of signals with amazing accuracy
- First time full-digital amplification technology is offered in a computer speaker
- Treated exterior that is soft to the touch and looks great
Did you notice?Full-digital amplification and lossless digital USB streaming eliminate all analogue noise and produce true hi-fi sound.
Apple Recommends ForExperience high-end audio from your Mac with this refined design that looks great on your desk.
What's in the Box?
- Palo Alto Audio Design Cubik speakers (left and right)
- Left and right metal speaker stands
- One USB connection cable
- One detachable 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz external power supply adapter
- Owner's manual
- Connections : USB
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 6.5 in./16.51 cm
- Width : 5.3 in./13.46 cm
- Weight : 2.72 lb./1.23 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : SA410APW
- UPC or EAN No. : 6825529870002
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what are best speakers for macbook pro? I want to watch movies but need additional speakers to hear the movie properly.
- Asked by Lynda N from Stonewall
cubik speakers from Palo Alto Audio work well with music, games, moviues. Small with a powerful soun d, they fit neatly on the desktop …
- Answered by Yasmin K from Menlo Park
do these speakes require an a/c electrical wall connection? or do they just connect to your usb port. Where do they get their power?
- Asked by Steven W from Wakefield
The cubik speakers require an AC adaptor. The Musik speakers are powered by a single USB cable for s ound AND power. …
- Answered by Randolph K from Redwood City
- Asked by Bonnie U from Palm Coast
Certainly the cubik will work perfectly with your iMac. TVs with USB connections normally use the US B port for audio input. i.e. to connect other devices that can play through the TVs audio / home theater system. Please see the Bravia manual or contact Sony support to see if this model supports USB output. …
- Answered by Yasmin K from Menlo Park
What are the frequency response specifications to these speakers? Is there a chart showing how flat the frequency response is?
- Asked by Daniel W S from Longmont
What are the best speakers for an iPad? I would like to listen to it without the headphones sometimes and have quality.
- Asked by Tim R from Fairfax Station