Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speakers with 30-Pin Connector
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speakers with 30-Pin Connector
The Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air is the ultimate AirPlay wireless audio system. It uses drive unit technologies and design principles refined and perfected for Bowers & Wilkins' most advanced reference-standard speakers.
Apple AirPlay technology allows music to be streamed wirelessly from your Mac to Zeppelin Air. You can even stream high-quality audio directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - without docking. If you have more than one Zeppelin Air, you can use them as an elegant multi-room system.
AirPlay is compatible with iOS 4.2 or later on iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation or later) and iPhone (3GS or later). Mac and PC connectivity requires iTunes 10.1 or later.
Sounds as good as it looks
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin re-wrote the rules for speaker docks. Zeppelin Air provides a seismic shift in audio performance. It retains the original Zeppelin's classic shape, but internally it's been completely redesigned. Compared to the original multi-award winning Zeppelin it has improved dynamics, punchier bass and a more open, lifelike presentation with highly detailed, room-filling sound.
Just tap, swipe and play.
Use the Remote app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to take charge of your tunes - remotely. Plus, the 30-pin docking port cleverly accommodates a variety iPhone and iPod models with a spring-loaded docking arm that flexes to secure them and charge them without adapters or adjustment.
Download the Remote app free from the App Store.
- Superb, room-filling sound
- AirPlay for high-resolution wireless audio streaming
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing for high-quality sound
- Five high-quality amplifiers
- Tweeters derived from award-winning MM-1 computer speakers
- Internal subwoofer centrally located for bass with power and authority
- Quick and easy to set up
- Add more units for elegant multi-room system
- Docking arm that lets you grasp your iPod or iPhone
- Spring-loaded 30-pin docking connector flexes to accommodate various iPod or iPhone models
Did you notice?If you have more than one Zeppelin Air, you can use them in an elegant multi-room system.
Apple Recommends ForTop-of-the-range audio performance, classical style and the most advanced audio streaming technologies for Mac, iPad, IPhone and iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless Speakers with 30-pin connector
- Power Cord
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, 30 Pin Dock, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay, Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 265mm
- Width: 685mm
- Weight: 6.12kg
- Length: 275mm
- Mfr. Part Number: FP30570
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346312009
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit: www.bowers-wilkins.com)
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between the B&W A7 and the Zeppelin Air from a sound quality point of view?
- Asked by Andrea F from Brooklyn
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
I've had both and enjoyed the Zeppelin, but replaced it with the A7. I wish I had taken the time to I've had both and enjoyed the Zeppelin, but replaced it with the A7. I wish I had taken the time to listen to them side by side, but I difference was still clear when I received the A7. I don't have the vocabulary of the audiophiles, so I'll do the best I can. There's absolutely no distortion with the A7 even at full volume whereas the Zeppelin distorted ever so slightly. I was also able to enjoy a more spacious sound from the A7 and more pronounced bass. I'd guess it's due to the new design. As I'm writing this review, I listening to a Tracy Chappman track and she sounds lie she's sitting in the room with me. Everything is so unbelievably clear. I warned you my vocab was less than par...Anyways, I hope this helps:) …
- Answered by Edward R from Damascus
can the zeppelin play on any phone or only the iphone,ipad etc
- Asked by Christopher W
I bought these speakers 2 years ago in NYC and am about to move to Europe - will it work there with the power voltage differences?
- Asked by Katrina W from New York
Hi, it should as I did the same thing. Bought one in Canada, took it to New Zealand. Just double che Hi, it should as I did the same thing. Bought one in Canada, took it to New Zealand. Just double check that it's power is 110-240v, 50/60htz. …
- Answered by Bill H from Pitt Meadows
Can you use this as an alarm clock with your iPhone?
- Asked by Paul R N from Richmond
Yes you definitely can.
- Answered by Sean H from Sydney
can i connect this to a tv and use it as a speaker for my tv
- Asked by Geoffrey L from Perth
Yes, as long as your TV has an AUX output (also known as a headphone port). The Air will not stream Yes, as long as your TV has an AUX output (also known as a headphone port). The Air will not stream audio from your TV wirelessly, but will output the audio as an auxiliary source. To change sources you either press the bottom button on the Air's remote, or tap the power button on the actual system. …
- Answered by Sam G from Ann Arbor