With Power Support's HD anti-glare film set, you never have to let glare or fingerprint smudges get in the way of your incredible retina display. Formulated with an oleophobic matte finish, the HD anti-glare film set effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges while adding a layer of protection from scratches, dust and dirt.
- High-definition film is specially formulated to be compatible with the new retina display
- Effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges
- Easy to install
- Included pre-installation film helps clear your screen of dust before installing
Did you notice?The patented static-cling adhesive means easier installation and no residue if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReduce glare when you use your 4th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
- Two precision-cut HD anti-glare films
- One pre-installation film
- Form Factor: Film
- Height: 4.75”
- Width: 2.3”
- Weight: 0.05 oz./1.42 g
- Mfr. Part Number: H3545LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 854616007812
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: See www.powersupportusa.com for details.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this product affect the resolution?
- Asked by Michael B from Elmira
I did not notice a decrease in quality AT ALL when I installed the protector. Still looks great, plu I did not notice a decrease in quality AT ALL when I installed the protector. Still looks great, plus it feels better and reduces glare. Win win win situation! …
- Answered by Justin W from Lexington
will it affect sensitivity to my touch commands on screen
- Asked by Thomas D from Miami
Actually seems to improve the experience.
- Answered by Larry S from Kewadin
Definitely yes! My puppy chewed on my screen when I had this on and when I took it off, my screen is Definitely yes! My puppy chewed on my screen when I had this on and when I took it off, my screen is totally spotless, untouched, and scratch free. This film can protect against teeth marks made from dogs, that I can guarantee cause it happened to me! …
- Answered by Emma G from Miami
Will the anti glare fit the 5th Generation Ipod touch?
- Asked by Tina G
Is there a case that has a plastic cover over the front and back?
- Asked by Christopher L from Santa Fe
Yes, it is called an Otter; I have one on my new iPhone 5,it is totally enclosed including the scree Yes, it is called an Otter; I have one on my new iPhone 5,it is totally enclosed including the screen so no need to buy an additional shield to protect the front. They have one for the mini but I feel it is too bulky so am waiting for apple to come out with the smart case for mini which I just bought for my iPad 2. …
- Answered by Agnes T from Naples
Will the iPad anti glare film fit the iPad2?
- Asked by Vicki R from Wooster
Technically it will fit, there was no change in screen size, your only concern would be your front c Technically it will fit, there was no change in screen size, your only concern would be your front camera. The camera will show things a bit fuzzy, but besides that you should have no problem with it. I personally put a small drillbit where the camera hole should be, on the film, and took out that small bit very evenly.
Hope that helps. …
- Answered by Giovanni R from San Antonio