MagicWand is a clever accessory that connects the Magic Trackpad to your Apple Wireless Keyboard, creating one convenient input device for your Mac. MagicWand lets you position your trackpad on either side of the keyboard, great for both right- and left-handed users.
Even more convenience and control
Instead of separate pieces, use your keyboard and trackpad as one consolidated device at your desk or on the sofa. You can even combine this kit with a mouse for even more control at your fingertips. Gesture, swipe and zoom with Magic Trackpad while you use your mouse for more precise work like retouching, painting, and drawing.
- Connect the Magic Trackpad to your Apple Wireless Keyboard to create one device
- Position the Trackpad on the left or right side of your keyboard
- Use to control your Mac-equipped home theater from the couch
- Combine with a mouse to put more control at your fingertips
- Helps you maintain a neat, tidy workspace
Did you notice?MagicWand creates a one-piece device for easily controlling your Mac-powered home theater.
Apple Recommends ForJoin your your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad into one convenient device.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South MagicWand
- H-beam stabilizer
- T-pad insert
- Owner's guide
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1101
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002221
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad not included
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it work with a plug in key board also?
- Asked by Edwin P from Oallen
is this keyboard compatible with the numeric key overlay and compatible with a PC?
- Asked by Julie M from Port Hawkesbury
Does the click feature on the trackpad still work?
- Asked by Fraser M
Yes it does
- Answered by Mike G