The Hampton Flip for the Apple iPhone 4 is individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian Napa leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail. It's designed with no stitching on the outer flap, making it the perfect solution for seamless luxury.
The rigid protective backbone layer reinforces support to deliver even better durability. It holds your iPhone 4 in place with an innovative hidden strap at the top as well as a snap closure on the front flap. The interior is lined in accent-coloured leather and offers two credit card pockets.
- Hidden strap closure to hold iPhone 4 in place
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Earphone, speaker and charge port openings
- Use iPhone 4 while in case
Did you notice?The seamless front protective cover flips open to reveal two credit-card pockets.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4 in streamlined leather luxury.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4
- Height : 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Width : 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Weight : 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 159313S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616013728
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Amanda M from Fort Mcmurray
- Answered by Jacek K
No it does not.
- Answered by Farzan K from Washington
Is there a magnet in the flap? Is it possible the magnet could mess with the phone? e.g. make it crash.
- Asked by Evan J
- Answered by Jude A
- Asked by Jeanne W from Highlands
Yes, you can talk on the phone with the case on. I do.
- Answered by Fay B
Im having the same problem. :( i just got the 4S and it take me forever to send when i have my case on and i dont have any problem if i take mu case off.. …
- Answered by Chricel F from Garland