The Hampton Flip for the Apple iPhone 4 is individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian Napa leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail. It's designed with no stitching on the outer flap, making it the perfect solution for seamless luxury.
The rigid protective backbone layer reinforces support to deliver even better durability. It holds your iPhone 4 in place with an innovative hidden strap at the top as well as a snap closure on the front flap. The interior is lined in accent-coloured leather and offers two credit card pockets.
- Hidden strap closure to hold iPhone 4 in place
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Earphone, speaker and charge port openings
- Use iPhone 4 while in case
Did you notice?The seamless front protective cover flips open to reveal two credit-card pockets.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4 in streamlined leather luxury.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Width: 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 159313S
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616013728
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it have a opening for the camera?
- Asked by Thyagi R
No it does not.
- Answered by Farzan K from Washington
Has anyone had any luck finding a dock that you can use without taking this case off an iPhone 4s?
- Asked by Martin E from Davidsonville
can you charge iphone without taking it out of the case?
- Asked by Vicky W
yes the i phone can charge without taking out the case
- Answered by Jude A
Can you talk on the phone while this is on it?
- Asked by Jeanne W from Highlands
Yes, you can talk on the phone with the case on. I do.
- Answered by Fay B
Is there a magnet in the flap? Is it possible the magnet could mess with the phone? e.g. make it crash.
- Asked by Evan J
- Answered by Jude A