With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you run. You can also hear spoken feedback of your BPM after any Nike + iPod workout.
The transmitter uses Polar traditional 5 kHz and Nike+ compatible transmission technology, so you can use it with the Nike+ system and a compatible Polar training computer at the same time.
- Provides heart rate information to nikeplus.com web service with 5th- and 6th generation iPod nano or other compatible Nike+ devices
- Machine washable textile strap, size M-XXL
- Water-resistant connector
- User replaceable battery
Did you notice?The soft textile chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training.
Apple Recommends ForImproving your training experience with Nike+, so you can understand how hard you're working in any given exercise run.
What's in the Box?
- Polar Wearlink+ heart rate transmitter for Nike+
- User Manual
- Height: 8.0 in/20.3 cm
- Width: 1.42 in/3.6 cm
- Depth: 5.0 in/12.7 cm
- Weight: 156 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 92039126
- UPC or EAN No.: 725882555232
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Two years
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a heart rate monitor that can be used with the NIKE+ Running app on the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jamie S from St Petersburg
No, the Nike + app in any iphone does not support or is not compatible with with any heart rate mon No, the Nike + app in any iphone does not support or is not compatible with with any heart rate monitor unless Nike upgrade it and they are "thinking about it". But if you are willing to use other app, with the polar bluetooth HRM, I test runkeeper and mapmyrun, both app are free and they work fine. I prefer runkeeper, mapmyrun you have to pay extra to see your heart rate graph. …
- Answered by Jose M. O from Cayey
does Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter for Nike+ work on ipod nano 7 generation?
- Asked by Juan P from Mexicali
Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the f Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the following instructions which I found really helpful:
- Wear the Polar H7 hear rate sensor
- Go to iPod Nano Settings and check that Bluetooth is On. Note! iPod does not show H7 in Devices list.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and tab the "i" icon.
- Enter Nike+ iPod Sprot Kit and choose Heart Rate Monitor
- Check that Heart Rate Monitor is ON
- Choose Link from the list and tab the heart symbol.
Now the application starts to link the H7 sensor. When the sensor is linked press the iPod button to return.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and choose Sport (e.g. Run)
- Choose Heart Rate from the List
- Scroll to choose your sport and press Done
- Choose None (or other settings)
- Now you will see a heart symbol until iPod has found your heart rate signal.
- When heart rate signal is found, iPod will automatically change the display info. Now you can see your heart rate and you can Start the exercise recording. …
- Answered by Ally L
would it work with iphone5 and would it give the heart rate with the gradient and the distance
- Asked by Al-nashir K
The Polar WearLink Nike+ doesn't work with iPhones because it doesn't have BlueTooth. The correct Po The Polar WearLink Nike+ doesn't work with iPhones because it doesn't have BlueTooth. The correct Polar HR chestband for iPhones 4 and 5 is the Polar H7. The Polar H7 also supports the Nike application, and most other Heart Rate monitoring apps as well such as Polar Beat, etc. …
- Answered by Scott P from Soquel
Is this the heart rate monitor that is compatible with my nike+ gps watch?
- Asked by Melissa T from Ooltewah
Yes and works really well.
- Answered by Gary C
Can I buy only polar wearlink and iPod 7th , without NIKE product. Should it works?
- Asked by Amnuay U from Bangkok